9

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

This was pretty informative. Better than any teacher that has ever done. But i noticed that her eyes were a shade of silver? I always thought that it was physically impossible for a person to have that color eyes by birth. Or at least a very small chance. I decided to go to her and ask her where she got that contact lenses since i always had wanted one.

But for now i had to wait for chemistry. Just then the door opened.

 Just then the door opened

"hello all. I am kim namjoon. Your chemistry teacher." he said.

"Usually, i would have began to teach according to the lesson, but today, i dont feel like starting the lessons. So we will start the next class. But today, i will check your knowledge by asking you random questions which i believe you will already have learnt. So why not already begin then?"

Ryujin p.o.v.

Oooo. A verbal test that is rapid fire but we have to raise our hands. Our chae is surely going to top this. 

"So my first question is why dosent the pinpoint effect work on concave glasses?" he said. And as soon as he said that, chae's hand went up. But she was not alone. Someone else, more precisesly taehyun also had his hand up. Even professor namjoon was surprised. "Very well. Why dont the 2 of you give the answer together." he said.

"The pinpoint effect dosent work on concave glasses because the hollow figure of the concaved glass spreads the light evenly while a normal glass guides it into the same point." They said together. Word. After. Word.

Everyone was shocked. So was prof. namjoon. "Correct the two of you. now the next question. What causes silver to turn black and what can be done to remove that color?" he asked again. And once again, chae and tae had their hands up in the air at the same time. "Okay. so just like befo-" then the class door opened revealing yeonjun. "Sorry sir. I overslept." He said as the whole class laughed. By the expression, i could tell that sir was not impressed. "Okay. I will forgive you this once."

"Now the two of you." he said pointing at chae and taehyun "Go ahead." He said with a smile." "Silver turns black when it comes in contact with hydrogen sulfide, it turns black. The color can be removed if the silver is washed using liquid that has a high level of alkaline." They said at the same time again. I still am wondering how the can do that. Is someone controlling them to give answers at the same time? Or is it just fate?

After a lot and i mean A LOT of questions which was answered by the taeryeong duo. Yes i came up with that name for them. We were let off class and now it ws time to EAT. 

YAY!!!

(As i had said before chaeryeong watches dr.stone. Both the question and answers were of dr. stone. I was not paid to advertise it, but it is pretty good, and suggest you to watch it if you havent. Bye for now ;)  )

+physical school starts from tomorrow. Any survival tips?