5

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

As we were going back to our dorm, i thought to myself about what had happened earlier. 

~~earlier~~

After we gave them our numbers, they headed back. I had looked at the mirror, because i felt something stuck between my teeth. As i looked into the mirror, i saw the boys. But weird enough, just 4 of them. I looked back and saw 5. And back in the mirror and 4 again. I noticed that it was taehyun who didnt appear.

~~back to present~~

My parents and all of my ancestors had been vampire hunters, so i knew the symptoms of a vampire. But i knew that i should not judge too quickly since i could have just been hallucinating or that could have just been the fault of lighting in the cafeteria.

But i was sure that his eyes were a shade of hazel brown. Then again, it could be covered up easily with contact lenses. Ahhh. Dont think too much i thought to myself. Yet still, he was so attractive.

"What happened chae?" Lia suddenly asked me. I came back to reality. "Oh no. nothing." I said. "Are you thinking about that boy who asked us for our numbers?" Yeji teased. "Nah. Just got lost in my fantasy world." I said. But then yuna added, "With taehyun, right?" 

I now was annoyed. "Why do you think that i like him?" i almost screamed at them. "Chill sis, chill. Cant you even take a joke?" Ryujin asked me. "I can, but it is not the same with your wild fantasies." i replied back.

She just sighed as we entered our dorm, changed and went to sleep. 

~~next morning~~

I woke up as the rays of the sun hit my eyes. Wait a minute. THE SUN!!! Vampires are not immune to sunlight. So all i need to do is take him out in the sun and see his behaviour. This was going to be easy.

Since the studying starts from tomorrow, i could do that. When we went to breakfast, i made sure to ask taehyun to come out privately. He looked confused but agreed. I called him at 12 at noon because it is when the sun is at it highest point.

~~at 12:00~~

Bad idea. The sun was killing me. I should have checked the temperature before, but now it is too late. He was already here. Damn. He looked so hot. His smile.... his muscles...no no no. Dont think like that.

"Should we go?" he asked me as i agreed. He was not at all affected by the heat. So me not seeing his reflection must have been just a hallucination.