12

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

How could he say that? How are humans the one who are selfish? He just took that to another level. But still, a part of me wanted to know the truth. So decided to call my father. "Hello dad" i said. "Hello daughter, how are you?" he asked. "I am fine." i replied as he said "i am glad that you are. what happened my precious little gemstone?" "Dad. I have a question." i said. "Go on my dear." he said. so i asked.

"Dad. Can you tell me about why we try to wipe out the vampires?" There was silence for a while until he said "You see daughter, it was a sunny day when all of a sudden when there was a attack from the vampires which killed many people including one of your ancestor. And that is how it all began." he said.

(see the flaw in his answer?)

I asked him for the address of one of the of one of the hunters. I decided to go there once the holiday started. Which also happens to be only after the first semester exams. Guess i will have to bear with him till then. 

Taehyun p.o.v.

I guess that is what she was trying to do. The time when she told me to meet her, the need for "help". We were always taught that humans are often greedy and think only about themselves. But being with 4 of my human friends, i thought that the information was inaccurate. But i guess that i judged too quickly.

Fake stories and false accusations, just to prove themselves right. I just rushed to the gym for the class. There i saw the others ready for the class to begin. I quickly joined them as yeonjun asked me, "What took you so long tae?"

i just told him what had happened. His eyes widened as he looked at me in disbelief. We decided that it was not to be mentioned here and only once we get back to the dorm. In the class, we were learning how to play volleyball. It was pretty easy (not) since i was a pro at it. 

~~after class~~

still taehyun p.o.v.

Now we were gathered in our dorm as i told them about the incident. Each of them had a horrified expression plastered on their face as i told them what had happened. "What do we do now?" hyuka asked. "Just wait till the semester is over, till then we keep an eye on her  and make sure she dosent tell that to anyone." i told them. "We can do nothing but be careful till then"

heyo all. how have you been? Sorry for the delay because i was having a hard time understanding.... no make that still having trouble understanding the fraction simplification. hope you liked this chapter.

Who do you think is the vampire hunter that chaeryeong's father suggested?

see you in the next chapter :)