6

Chaeryeong p.o.v.

Firstly we had went to a ice cream parlour since the weather was so hot. I regret, yet still not regret my idea of coming here. It was pretty fun. After the ice cream, we went to the mall where we tried some clothes but ended up not buying anything. Then we went to the amusement park. We went on roller coasters, the merry go round, and played some games there.

He won a teddy bear with a heart while I didn't win anything. So he gave it to me despite my refuses. When the day was over, we went back to the campus, where it was nearly dinner time. We had so much fun that we did not even realize that we were hungry.

We went our paths to our dorm so that we could change our clothes and go to the canteen. I was on my wat to my dorm. As I opened the door, I saw the 4 of then there. I awkwardly smiled and
waved my hand trying to hide the big teddy bear behind my back. "Where were you? You did not even tell us that you were going somewhere." Yeji said as I gulped. I knew that her mom mode had been activated.

Taehyun p.o.v.

I quietly snuck up to the dorm. As I opened the door, i noticed that the lights were turned off. I sighed and went to turn on the lights, when someone grabbed me by the collar of my clothes. Then the lights turned on revealing the boys.

Gyu was the one who had caught me as soobin asked "mind explaining where you went?" I didn't respond, so he said "guess we have to call aunt jisoo then." As soon as he said that, I spilled the beans. But excluding the fact that chaeryeong was with me.

They looked at me suspiciously before giving in. Then we went to the canteen to eat.

~~at the canteen~~

Hyuka p.o.v.

I was so hungry. Especially after searching for taehyun for so long in the grounds of the campus. But finally the time was here. We get to EAT!!!!!!! Food really is life.

When we got there, we saw the girls. We took the dinner and went to sit with them. We then talked about the classes we were assigned, and happily, all of us were in the same one. I never like school, but this year, I had a feeling that it would be.

Please forgive me because I didn't update. Both my laptop and tab has trouble connecting to the net (it still is having trouble) for some reason.
Once again sorry and stay safe.