22

Ryujin p.o.v.

From my exam hall, i could see beomgyu running out. He had finished already? If he can, then so can i. I was nearly done and increased my pace of writing. I was done in 3 minutes. I quickly handed it over and went out and followed beomgyu. 

I was sure he was going to his dorm, and i am gonna scare him, hehe. I followed him but he was very fast. I nearly lost him once but managed to keep up. I saw him opened the door and freeze there. I thought of this as the perfect oppurtunity and went there when i saw what he was seeing. 

I WASNT READY FOR THIS. OH MY GOD MY DEAR HOLY EYES. BLESS ME NAMJESUS, BLESS MY HOLY EYES THAT NEVER WITNESSED SUCH A SIGHT. THAT ALSO FIRSTHAND. 

I let out a pretty audible gasp as beomgyu turned around and the thing involving the people i had seen also stopped as they also were in a shocked state. They looked at us as we stared back until eventually i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back and saw Lia. 

She also took a peek inside to find out what happened and "SHIN YUNA, WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?" she thundered.

Soobin p.o.v.

I was with taehyun, chaeryeong, yeonjun and yeji when we heard a pretty much loud. And by loud, i mean both in voice and pitch. We immideately ran to the noise and there she was. The epicentre of the noise. The one and only, Lia.

But once i saw the reason for that, i thought that it should have been louder. "HUENINGKAI. WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING?????????" I heard mom yeonjun shout. Who knew that the youngest were the ones who would end up under the covers? (this has no relation to real life and you know the rest since i am sure this isnt your first ff.)

Beomgyu p.o.v.

"Ok, stop staring will you all? How do you expect us to change right in front of you?" Yuna said ans we closed the door and turned around. We then talked a bit about how the exams went.

A minute later, the door opened revealing yuna and kai. The girls immideately took yuna to the dorm as we got ready to talk to kai about whatever he was thinking or was noteven thnking of what he was doing.