Fuck you

🔞WARNING NSFW🔞

"I want to try something, if that's okay?"

Nanami's eyes stayed on the highway as he held one hand on the wheel and the other on your thigh. You looked at him innocently, and he felt your gaze and looked to you with a smirk not hearing a response.

"What's wrong...princess..." his use of princess always bothering you, how he said it deviously knowing that he'll get what he wants. But you were one to defy a man like him, testing his patience as he drove.

You placed your hand on his thigh to mock him, he jolted at your touch not expecting you to make a move. He smiled as he moved his hand further up your thigh slightly pushing the fabric of your dress up.

"Hm... in a rush are we?" His voice sounding mockingly as if he wasn't the one longing for you. Both not wanting to admit that you had been building a sexual frustration for each other, each second in the car made you want each other more. How his expensive cologne intoxicated you, his hands running up your thigh as he drove, the cold of his watch slightly touching your skin.

"You wanted to try something so? Tell me," you ran your hand slowly up his thigh, only inches away from his crotch. You noticed how his breathing hitched for a second as he anticipated more of your touch. But your body was reacting just the same to his. Your stomach fluttered at each movement of his fingers. You wanted more of his touch, but your pride wouldn't let you admit it to him so freely. You wanted him to crumble at your touch, to have him begging, but each inch he went up your thigh made your pride slowly wither away.

"Give me your hand... I'll show you what I want to try." You were hesitant at first, you look to your hand that was on his thigh and you could see how aroused he was already. A bulge growing in his pants just from your touch and his thoughts alone as he drove.

You placed your hand in his, the comparison was unexpected. Your hand was no where near the size of his, he griped your hand gently with his long fingers, the back of your hand against his palm.

"So small..." he took a side glance as he saw the comparison of his own hand to yours, "perfect..." he slowly loosened the grip on your hand and went to your wrist. He gripped your wrist gently and pulled them to his face, he had reached an off ramp and stopped at a light. He looked you in the eyes, " I can't wait to fuck you darling..." he then placed two of your fingers onto his tongue. Tasting them as he lubed them in his spit, he removed them from his mouth as a string of saliva drew. "But first I want you to fuck yourself with my help."

You look at him wide eyed, but also confused, yet turned on by his mysterious idea. "With your help? You want me to touch my self right here?"

The light was still red as he pulled you into a kiss and placed your hand enlaced with his, between your slightly parted legs. His kiss was gentle and slow. You leaned in roughly trying to deepen the kiss but he backed as you leaned. His breath was minty as he slowly pulled away. Before pulling away completely he whispers near your ear

"Enough questions let me just show you..."  as his hands still held onto yours the car began to move while his right hand  still hovering over yours went beneath your dress.

"Help me take them off," he laced one finger around the crotch of your black lace panties. You could see the smirk form at the texture of the lace, it was damp with your arousal, but that's not all what made Nanami more turned on.