Floor 39

"Two can play that game..."

He pulled you back into an intense kiss immediately. He massaged you thigh and made his way to your ass with one hand as his other softly gripped around your neck.

He let go of your neck and broke away from your lips. He left you breathless, without a break he went straight to sucking your neck. Leaving red marks as he searched for your weak spot. You moaned softly as he attacked your neck, but when he found the spot your moan was a bit louder. With the sound of your voice, he smiled into your neck. You felt his hot breath hover over you as he breathed heavily.

"Are we done playing games princess?" He says before going back to work on your neck.

You grabbed his face with both hands and pull him up from your neck and pull him into a rough kiss. He was surprised by the sudden initiative but kissed back without hesitation.

You turned him around so that his back was against the wall, your hands now resting on his belt. Your body pressed against his. His hands resting around your waist. You could feel his bulge as your body pressed against his. He liked that you took initiative, that you took dominance. Your hand on his belt made him even more turned on, not knowing what you were going to do next.

You broke away from his lips and went to his neck. His breathing quickened and you can hear him huff. You left red marks along his neck and collarbone. You move up to his ear licking and nibbling at it. You could feel him gasp and tighten his grip on your body. Pulling you closer to grind against you.

*ding*

The elevator doors open. The elevator finally stopped on the 39th floor. You pulled away from him. His face was flustered, his hair no longer perfectly parted. He held onto your waist with one hand and picked up his jacket with the other.

"Finish what we started?" He said as he exited the elevator. His hand traveled from your waist to your hand as he exited. Only the tip of your fingers was touching his palm. His face no longer serious but like a begging puppy. He wanted your touch even more.

You stood there still in the elevator and smiled at him with gratification. You weren't just going to let him get you to be wrapped around his finger. It was a game of cat and mouse, he couldnt have you just yet.

You pulled your hand away from his and giggled. It left him confused and disappointed.

"Finish? We're barely getting started" you hit the button to close the elevator doors. You watched Nanami look at you with more hunger and annoyance.

He was left with a determination for you, he wanted more than just your body. He wanted you completely. He wanted to finish the race for your heart.

***

You stood in the elevator alone. Your heart beat thinking of what just happened. You had hooked up with plenty of guys in the past, but that was the old you. You didn't want to just be some toy that boys discarded when they were finished, but there was something different about Nanami. His touch and emotion was more then just lust. He could easily win over any girl, but he chased after you one year later.

As the elevator went down you fixed your hair. You finally reached the lobby floor. As you exited you see a tall white haired man talking to Yuji, Nobara and Megumi. You tried to avoid them but Yuji easily spots you.

"Look Gojo its huntress..." he ran over to you excitedly. He was like an over grown puppy jumping for joy. "She's the one Nanami was talking about"

"Gojo Satoru" you thought in shock. He currently holds the top rank. He was a child prodigy in racing, he came from one of the most notorious street racing families. It's said he's the only one to continue the racing legacy.

Gojo looked you up and down, slightly tilting his glasses downward. You do the same inspecting his motives. He was well dressed, you could tell his clothes were expensive. He wore a Rolex on his wrist. His smell was tinted with alcohol. His eyes sparkled blue. You were captivated by his blue eyes. You felt entranced by them.

"Seems Nanami loosened up for once..." he pointed to the marks along your neck. "You must be a very special girl..." Gojo brushed past you, stopping so he can talk quietly beside your ear.

"You're a mystery for all I know you rose in ranks too quickly..." he paused for a second looking at you

"I'll find out who you really are"

Those words were filled with a threat. He didn't trust who you are. You didn't like to mention your past or how you started racing. It was buried and dead to you. But the past was eventually going to be exposed.

You finally replied to Gojo, "you're not gonna like what you see."

It was true. You're a rich brat that gets whatever she wants. But what he finds in your past... that's a whole other story.

You payed no attention to anyone else as you walked out. You quickly go to your car and speed home.

2 years ago

"I don't want to run the company. I AM NOT YOU"

"Just listen to me, y/n. You have to do something with your life. Ever since you graduated high school you haven't found a career. And if your not going to find one yourself...you're taking over my company."

You and your mother argued about this topic frequently. But you had a passion, it was racing. She didn't know about your small passion, but she was strongly against the racing scene.

"IF THATS THE CASE IM LEAVING" that was the last thing you told your mother before you disappeared. To be honest it was a stupid argument, you just didn't want to be near her. Her company was the center of her world, she never cared for her children like a mother should. There were always Nanny's and butlers there, but never your mother.

You didn't leave LA that week but met your biggest mistake.