Mistakes

WARNING NSFW 🔞
TW- toxicity, manipulation, edging (if I missed something let me know)

2 years ago (continued)

After leaving your home you went to a street race ran by infamous racers, you were personally invited by Mahito, your asshole of a boyfriend at the time. He was a slender man with pale blue hair, his face marked in scars that he never told you where they came from.

You had met him in college, and from there you started dating. Dating eventually led to him taking you to street races and instantly you fell in love with racing. At first you watched from a far, hearing the engines roar, the smell of burnt rubber, the feeling seeing your boyfriend come racing in. Everything felt exhilarating once you heard the noise of an engine, it had your heart beat like it never beat before. Each race he took you to you fell more in love with the art of racing. Each second you watched you wanted to be the one behind the wheel. You wanted to claim every aspect, every detail, and every title there was in racing.

***

You had finally arrived to your first solo race. All the other times you raced with Mahito in the car, but this time you were racing against him.

As you pulled up to the starting line in your honda civic, there he was in his Toyota Supra. He revved his engine beside you as he looked at you with a smirk.

Seductive and mischievous was the only way you could describe him.

"This asshole" you thought but couldn't help but smirk.

You heard the signal to go and pressed your gas pedal. You took off on a steady pace starting at 55 mph and increasing fast eventually hitting 105 in less then a mile in.

Mahito was still ahead of you and you failed behind him. You were determined to win, so determined a chill ran up your arms. You heart quicker as you neared Mahito. You were so close to him, but then there was a sharp turn which caused you to panic. Mahito turned with ease drifting as he slowed avoiding a harsh sharp turn. You stopped your car immediately catching your breath.

"FUCK, I COULDVE MADE IT." You yelled at yourself in frustration as a car passes you. Your frustration no longer at the race but at your mothers expectations.

You lost that night. You came in third place and your boyfriend came in first.

"Not bad love," he said with a handout. You place your hand in his and he gently kissed it.

"You drove recklessly today," you noticed his body exposed through the open pale blue button up. His muscles built like a gymnast. He had lean yet muscular arms and solid abs. His hair was pulled back into a low bun as hair was out framing his face.

"Hm?" He noticed you looking at him. "What's wrong love? Mad that I won your first race?" He leaned against his car as you stood in front of him. His arms were crossed with a drink in his hand.

"Shut up Mahito, I'm just not in the mood to argue right now," You couldnt tell him about your mother. He only knew your first name, y/n. Nothing about your family history, you wanted to keep that a secret.

"Ah. come on. Let's get out of here," he went to his car and you went to yours and followed him.

As you drove up the road you thought of what you were caught up in...

People said that this racing gang was scary and that the races were too dangerous. But from your perspective, everything seemed fine. As long as you were beside Mahito. He was said to be just as dangerous as the races, but you couldn't see it. How dangerous he could be. But then again you barely knew him. All you ever did with him was race, fuck, and never talk about personal lives. In reality there was never a true relationship.