Offers

You had finally arrived at the Hotel. It was luxurious, like every other hotel in the area. You gave the keys to the car to the valet driver, it was a red Ferrari F8. It was a car your mother never used, she complained that it was too red or whatever. You never understood her logic. You walked through the lobby unsure where to go because Nanami never gave you his room number.

"Welcome back Ms. Yoshino,"  said the woman at the   front desk. You forgot your family was a member of this hotel. Most employees knew who you are, well mainly your mother.

"Hi, I'm looking for a friend, Kento Nanami?" You ask the woman. Her face was slightly in shock, but you could tell by her reaction she knew who you were talking about.

"Oh? is he your boyfriend? He is very handsome, but I believe he's been waiting for you over there." She pointed to a seat not too far from where you stood. He was still in his same attire but with his coat off, he sat there scrolling through his phone, unaware you were there.

You approached him slowly as the sound of your stilettos hit the tiled floor. You were finally standing directly above him. He ignored your presence, completely unaware it was you. You stood there waiting for him to acknowledge you but he continued to sit in silence.

"I'm not interested," he finally speaks without looking at you. You were surprised he didn't recognize you. Although, You could understand why he wouldn't. Your appearance and smell were different than when you raced. You looked more delicate in your black fitted silk dress, your makeup was light, and you wore stilettoes instead of high-heeled boots. Your smell wasn't the scent of burnt rubber mixed with roses, it was elegant and expensive like the smell of Versace.

"Hm? I guess the offer was just sex, I'll leave then" You say jokingly as you turn around to walk off. Your voice caught Nanami's attention immediately causing him to grab your wrist as you turned around.
He pulled you onto his lap admiring your stunning appearance. As you sat on his lap he played with the silk in his fingers admiring your bare legs. His other hand, wrapped around your waist supporting you.

"Darling you didn't have to get dressed up for me..." He leaned down to your ear and you felt his breath on your neck. "...You know it's all going to be on the floor soon." His words gave you chills down your back and your heart beat faster. Your body reacting completely opposite to your thoughts.

'Im only here for business' you tell yourself, but your body craved more of his touch.

Fighting your lust, You jumped off his lap to your feet and gave him a glare of annoyance. "tch, is that all you want from me? If that's all then I'm leaving. I thought you were giving me a racing offer." You stared at him for a second and he stood to his feet without saying a word. He grabbed his coat throwing it over his shoulder and walked toward the elevator.

"That's it? Was there really no offer?" You felt dumb and manipulated. Your anger boiled as he kept walking. You wanted to follow and give him a piece of your mind, but his voice and touch made your body have different intentions. You didn't exactly know what it was about him, but ever since your first race against him a year ago he was always in your mind. You knew nothing about him then and still barely anything now. Yet your mind always drifted to him.

His racing style felt incomparable to yours, it gave you every reason to beat him. Every reason to want him. But his attitude and personality was a contrast to his actions.

At first, he acts as if he's some playboy, and then an ignorant businessman. You couldn't understand how a man like him got into street racing, it didn't fit his lifestyle. Neither did it fit yours, but it was all one choice that changed your life...

"Are you coming?" Nanami looked back at you holding the elevator doors open for you. You quickly walked to the elevator standing beside him. You were curious about him. Even if there isn't an offer, you made a decision to play the hardest to get. Especially for him being an asshole to you, you had no intention of entering his room.

You stood closest to the elevator buttons, the building had 40 floors. Nanami leaned over from behind you pressing floor 39, you step forward putting distance between your bodies. It was like just his presence alone flustered you. But you didn't want to give into him. Not yet.

Nanami stood less than a foot away from you in the elevator. It felt slow watching each number go by, it was only at 10 and neither of you had said a word.

15th floor.

"The offer..." Nanami said in a serious tone as he turned to face you. "The top clans and gangs in Japan want you to race in the Goodwill Event in Kyoto. I'm just the messenger, but I gave a good word in for you considering we raced a year ago. The Demon King also said he raced you a few months after me. He was the one that put you in the top 10..." His voice was so formal like he was giving a presentation for a business proposal.

Then his voice dropped into a seductive tone. "So...still think the offer is just sex?" There he was, that horny bastard.

You couldn't see his eyes behind his glasses, but you knew they were filled with lust. A small smirk was on his face as he looked at you from his tall stature. He was so tempting, you wanted to touch and see more than just his face.

"I'm going to need to think about it..." Your voice was unsure and filled with doubt in this offer. It was a big decision to get caught up in clans and gangs. You already had experience in that department. It wasn't something you were proud of, especially how it ended.

Nanami stepped forward lifting your chin with his thumb so your looking at him.

"Think about the offer? Or coming to my room?"

His confidence was beaming. You weren't ready to give into him, you wanted to test him. To see how much he wanted you, how much your worth. You knew you were already the best, but did he?

You stepped forward placing your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your hips to hold you closer. Your face inches away from his, you could feel a warm breath along your skin. Your eyes drift from his eyes to his lips. "...Who said I was going to your room?" You respond with an attitude testing his patience.

All the tension and temptations that were built throughout the night finally snapped. He leaned in quickly capturing you into a soft, yet aggressive kiss. You synced your lips to his instantaneously. His grip around your waist tightened with each movement.

Slowly the kiss grew intense. Both you and him testing each-others patience. He only sped up if you did, but you would immediately would slow right after causing him to get frustrated. If you didn't make a move he probably wouldn't have never kissed you like he is now. Your hands ran up to the nape of his neck, as his hands ran up your sides. You stumble back slowly leaning up against the wall.

He broke the kiss and looked at you with amazement, but also with annoyance. He leaned down placing kisses along your jaw. He spoke softly against your jaw, which sent shivers down your back.

"So you're toying with me? Playing the game of cat and mouse?" His hand slid down from your sides to your bare thigh. He slightly lifted your dress as his hand run up and down rubbing your thigh, occasionally grabbing your ass. You only smirked at his comment. He took that as a yes. He brought one hand up grabbing onto your neck. He directed your face to look at him.

"Well, two can play that game..."