Start

The sound of engines revving. The loud music. The cheers of people as a new racer drove up. It was like music to your ears. Your grip around your steering wheel tightened with excitement, this was your 100th race. This time you were driving beside some of the top racers in California.

You sat in the driver's seat of your black Toyota GT86, as you drove up to the starting line. Multiple cars were lined ahead of you. Boys cat-called and whistled as you drove up, they never seen a women race. If they did they rarely ever seen one come in first place. You raced at a new place every month, never staying in one city too long. Commitment; something you weren't very fond of, well you haven't found something you wanted to commit to. Your only commitment was racing and being on top.

You flipped off the men as you drove past, you revved your engine to show you were serious. No one ever took you seriously, not just because you were a woman, but because you were an independent racer.  Most racers were initiated into Clubs, clans, or gangs, but not you. You took on street racing only two years ago, but ever since then, you climbed your way to the top. No one knew your real name, only your racer name "Huntress".

***

"Y/n!" a boys voice called out your name in the crowd. You realized what city you were in, Los Angeles. The city where you grew up, the city your family is in.

"Oh great! Junpei." You look out your window and see your little brother. He was a scrawny teen, he wore his hair over his face, which bothered the heck out of you.  His eyes always sad, but what did you expect from the children of one of the richest businesswomen. She spent all her time in business, and never paid attention to her children. Your guy's father was some asshole that your mother met in college and left once Junpei was born.

Your mind went back reprocessing who you just saw. "WAIT?" You look to the crowd with wide eyes, opening your door. You still had five minutes before the race started. "JUNPEI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" You say as you marched in his direction.

"My friend brought me, he's an exchange student from Japan. Aren't you supposed to be in college?" Junpei asks trying to change the subject.

"Fuck don't change the subject, Where's your friend Ju?"He pointed to a car in front of yours.  It was a Dark blue Honda Civic SI, with a pink-headed boy in the driver's seat.

"Hm. his face looks familiar" you thought as you approached his car, dragging along Junpei.

Junpei first approached the boy and introduced you, "Yuji, this is my sister (y-" you cut him off immediately not wanting anyone to know your real name.
"Huntress..." you pause reaching your hand to shake his. "You can call me huntress." You tightened your grip, knowing he was your competition.

The pink hair boy looked at you astounded, he couldn't believe he was meeting you.

Despite only racing for two years, you were known to be in the top division in underground street racing world. You didn't know exactly how far up you were, but you were making your way up. You worked hard these last two years, winning every race, only losing twice.

Once to a blonde man with small glasses, and another to a man with what you think is face tattoos, his face was similar to this kid. You never knew who they were or where they were from, but you wanted to race them one more time.

With every win, everyone wanted to know who you really were.  They all either wanted to fuck you, kill you, or be you. Everyone knew you but knew nothing of you. You didn't care what they wanted from you, all you wanted was to be on top.

The pink-haired boy began to get nervous, "I'm Yuji Itadori, I heard about you when I was still in Japan. I was a racer there, not in the top 10 but I was up there"
Knowing he was a racer from Japan made you want to beat him. Some of the best racers are in Japan. Some of the top racers are Sukuna, Gojo, the Fushiguros, and the Zenins. They were elite in the racing world, but also dangerous. Each one belonging to their own clan or gang. Clubs were an American thing, anyone could join one but the clans and gangs were full of commitment. Each one rivaling another fighting for the top. That was probably one of the reasons you never joined a gang. Multiple gangs gave you offers, especially Mahito