Chapter Two...

Finally we had arrived at Hogwarts I was so excited and yet so very nervous will those to molding together I felt like I would vomit but Hermione took my hand and we waited for our names to be called first of the four of us to be called up when a boy with pale skin that matched his slick hair came over and introduced himself.

"Hello I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and I am in asshole" 

I'm joking that's not what he said but the way he looked at my bother and then me when I told him my name and he had realized that I was also a Weasley was as if we were the dirt on the bottom of his perfectly polished shoes well screw him he is and will never be a friend that i'd like to have.

the first out of the four of us to be called up was Hermione she was whispering something to herself, you could tell she was nervous.

"Mental that one" Ron spoke making me slap him in the arm whilst still keeping a straight face looking towards the professor.

Hermione Gryffindor

Ron Gryffindor 

Harry Gryffindor

Me.......

As professor Mcgonagal called my name I froze for a second but I soon gathered my thoughts that were floating around me and walked over to the chair and sat down I closed my eyes blocking out everything the hat had said until.

"SLYTHERIN" 

I felt my body go numb I looked over at Ron sitting over at the Gryffindor table with Harry, Hermione and our other brothers, a look of empathy crossed there faces.

"on you go dear" the professor spoke to me.

I slowly walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down with all the dirty looks every single Slytherin was throwing my way I felt like hiding under my table but decided to save what little pride I had left,

this was going to be fun.

Sorry for the short chapter.....