Call it a day - 1

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

❝ To declare the end of a task ❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Does it look like there's a cat under my beanie? Be honest."

"You can't bring your pets inside a Karaoke bar, Mikey."

Draken's words went straight above the blond's head, as he and Chifuyu thought of ways to fit Skimbleshanks in their clothes.

This particular one failed, as she wasn't small enough to be put under a beanie, apparently.

"I deal with animals all the time, leave it to me."

Chifuyu's eyes scanned everyone's attire for a while, his mind running equations to help his friend.

He also had a soft spot for animals, and he just couldn't turn Mikey's request down when he looked at his cat's upset face.

"Y/N."

"Absolutely not."

The last thing I wanted was to get fur on my coat. It was expensive and I loved it, I'd rather reject Chifuyu than have my clothes get dirty.

"Your coat is huge, and it has pockets inside! Please, Skimbleshanks looks sad."

Did he know I was weak to his puppy eyes? He was exploiting that trait of his.

"I hate it here."

I reluctantly took it off, handing it to the two excited ailurophiles. The thin material of my top was barely protecting my shivering frame against the chilly winds, but after taking in Chifuyu's outfit... I'd actually let him have the coat instead. I could survive a cold evening.

The things I do for the sake of this boy.

"In you go, little one." He gently put the cat inside the inner pocket, making sure she was comfortable.

He was so painfully adorable... I wanted to cry.

"Hina and Takemichi are here! Oh, look at them, holding hands and shit." Mikey whispered the last part with distaste, making Draken hold back his laughter.

I peeked outside the window, watching the fading layers of gray, a web of clouds concealing the rays of sunshine. Wind billowed through the trees and over the streets, masking the atmosphere in ghostly darkness.

"I think it's going to rain today."

"I came prepared." Chifuyu said, holding up his umbrella with a charismatic grin. "We can walk home together if the rain starts pouring."

I sneakily shifted a bit towards Mikey, a satisfied smirk on my face, "I don't think you need to play the matchmaker in my case, I'm handling it just well."

"So... I think I should cancel my plan of letting you sit next to him."

"Nevermind, you're doing amazing."

"Y/N! Look what Takemichi got me for my fake birthday." Hina's face was hidden behind her fluffy scarf, her movements eager.

She pulled out a bracelet from her purse, adorned with shiny charms. There were small notes written on each one, the intricate designs illuminating its beauty.

"Wow, you really know how to win a girl's heart."

"It was Chifuyu's idea."

"I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet." Mikey gave me side-eyes, making it obvious that he was referring to me.