At the end of the year, almost everyone of your classmates were hugging and crying but you, on the  other hand, didn't even bat an eye and left as soon as the farewell get-together was over.

That horrible place could get flooded or burn down for all you care. 

~*Present*~

"OH BOI!!! I AM SO SO EXCITED!!!...and nervous. You squealed and shivered due to the mixed emotions as you were packing your bags and chatting with your mom as she helped you.

Tomorrow you are  gonna be  moving to your campus hostel, a month before the session starts because the University wanted their students to get used to the environment first. You already had made friends online and were excited to meet them.

You were still cautious about new friends but this time you had a feeling this would be different. 

The next day, during the drive to your college, you got an earful of instructions and tears from your mom which was understandable as it was the first time you were going away from your home like that. Heck!! Even your 2 years younger brother was giving you advice which ticked you off a little as it seemed like they don't trust you at all.

'*Time skip*~ (you met your friends and had so much fun , you settle there pretty nicely ….. and like that …..two weeks passed)

One day, you were walking with your friends to the campus' swimming pool. 

When you got there, one of your friends challenged everyone to go to the deepest of the pool, touch the surface and the first to come back up can make the loser do one thing. You all agreed, although you weren't that good at swimming, you just went along with it. So with the determination of not losing all of you jumped in. 

To be honest you could've just gone half way in and come up , it was not like anyone was watching but you being you, decided to test your limits and swam to the deepest as told…. But…

As you touched the surface , a sudden sharp pain erupted from my stomach and chest which caused you to panic and frantically try to get to the upper edge of the pool.

As you came up, you gasped for air and realised that the pain stopped, 

'huh….weird…' you thought. You pushed yourself up only to realise your surroundings weren't the same as before anymore. There were trees, grass and open sky above your head. 

"What the ….?", You mumbled, rubbing your eyes just to make sure you weren't hallucinating because of the panic and lack of air earlier . but no...it remained the same.

You knitted your eyebrows in confusion and started looking around, calling out for your friends but no-one was there. 

What you were able to hear was just your heavy breathing due to shock and panic and the silent hustle of the bushes and trees due to the soft breeze. 

Getting tired of all the shouting and walking around, you decided to sit down for a bit under a nearby tree to calm down and process the situation. 

"I went in the pool, touched the bottom of it and came up…right? so how come there are no tiles or buildings around here.". You held your head , "what is going on…"

You didn't realise how long it had been, you sitting there. Your whole body shivered slightly, realising you were still in your swimsuit. You looked up only to be greeted by the marvellous sight of sunset peeking from behind the dense tree. "Woah….beautiful…", you breathed. 

Your amazement didn't last long as you shivered again. It was getting cold...which was weird 'cause if you were still around you region...it should've been hot, unless….