Yay

A/N: Okay, let's finish strong!

George's POV:

We spent the rest of the day helping the guys get packed to leave. They left Karl's car here at the house with most of Nick's stuff, then each took a suitcase of things they'd need to travel to California. And before long it was already time for them to get going to their flight. The last hour before they had to leave was a hassle. Everyone was running around and making sure they had everything, while Dream and I fit whatever was most important into Karls car. They'd decided that Quackity would just fly straight from California to North Carolina, where Karl's old roommate would pick him up and bring him to Karl's place. While Nick and Karl would fly back to Florida and drive with whatever they could bring of Quackity's stuff, and most of Nick's stuff, back to Karl's house. It was a process, but by the end of it, we all piled into Dream's car and headed up to the airport. 

The goodbye would be sad, I knew that since Nick told us he was moving out. I was especially worried for Dream though. They'd been friends for so long, and then finally got to move in together full time, and now he's leaving again. Although, he seemed to be handling it pretty well. 

While we were driving, I bought Dream and me tickets to London. I was super excited to go there with him. I could show him my favorite library, and the best restaurants in the area. It would be awesome, and I could give him an official tour of my flat. "Make a left here babe," I said quickly once I noticed his turn was nearing. 

As soon as we got off the highway, you could see the airport. I looked back at everyone else, they were all silent and jamming to the radio. Except Karl was asleep. I laughed and noticed Dream glancing back through the mirror in the front. He smiled softly then focused back onto the road. 

We circled around the parking lot and pulled out in front of the airport. Families were saying goodbye to each other, a few of them were crying. I unbuckled immediately and got out of the car to hug everyone goodbye. The door to the backseat opened and Nick popped out. I hugged him immediately. "I'm going to miss you. I really am sorry for being a stick up your ass since I got here," He chuckled and hugged me back. "Don't worry, you're all good." I smiled up at him then stepped aside so he and Dream could say goodbye, then walked over to chat with Quackity and Karl. 

We all said our final farewells, then Dream and I watched as they hauled their luggage in through the airport doors, disappearing from sight.

"It's kind of weird, isn't it?" I asked, "hmm?" Dream looked down at me before grabbing my hand. "Sapnap leaving," he smiled in a sweet, but somber way. "Yeah, he's branching out though, which is what matters. I was worried he'd never leave Florida after moving away from Texas," I nodded. "Yay to Nick," he nodded back. "Yay to Nick." 

A/N: Sorry, this was definitely a filler chapter, and extremely boring. But I'm planning on doing a cute thing in London, and some last little spiciness before ending the book. I love you:3