Dream??

Dream's POV:

I nearly fell asleep while playing Minecraft but I remembered that George was coming home and I had to be there for him. It would be kind of awkward if I dragged him all the way to America just to get locked outside all night. It was almost 4:30 when I finally decided to text George. Except he didn't answer, which is fine he could be on a plane right now.

That's when I heard my phone buzzing. I grabbed it, confused as to who would be calling this late- or, rather, this early. It was George though, so that explains it. "Hey," I said with a smirk on my face, feeling wide awake again. "Can you pick me up?" I chuckled. "Yeah, send your location and I'll leave right away." We hung up the phone and I waited until I got a text from George with his location. I put it into the GPS and watched as it started my route. "Okay, an hour and a half, not too bad," I muttered to myself while slowly pulling out of the driveway.

The drive was a nice and free feeling. I rolled the windows down for a little bit but it's the middle of the night during winter so it got way too cold for me. I couldn't help but wonder what George was like in person. This would be his first time seeing me ever, and that kind of terrified me. I hoped he wouldn't think I'm ugly, but then again George isn't the type to see people based on their outside appearance. And I'm pretty sure I have enough trust in our relationship to know he at least kind of likes my personality. So I should be fine, right?

Either way, I'm fucking nervous, and excited. It's also way too early for this shit and I'm low-key so tired. I probably should have thought that through before jumping in a car without sleeping for two days. It's fine though, we're all good.

George's POV:

I stood outside the airport in the freezing cold. I had only brought a small sweater with me and I couldn't bother with trying to unpack all of my clothes to find one of the two hoodies I brought with me. I sat down on the floor and leaned against a brick wall while waiting for Dream. It felt like he was taking forever and I didn't know what car he drives, or what he looks like, so I'm kind of left with nothing here.

I got up to see if he was anywhere inside the airport. As I dragged my bags along with me all I could see was a sea of people coming off of a plane that just landed. I groaned, there's no way I could find him here. As soon as that thought came to mind I locked eyes with a stranger. He was absolutely gorgeous, and his beautiful eyes stuck out even from far away. "Woah." Is all I could think as I continued to stare at him. He smirked and I somehow couldn't take my eyes off of him. Soon enough though I zapped back into reality when the man appeared in front of me. I turned red and waved, which came out a lot more awkward than I wanted it to.

The guy just laughed, a laugh I would recognize anywhere. "Dream??!" I asked, he smirked. "Hiya Georgie," I dropped my bags immediately and launched into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and hugging him tightly as he stumbled back a little. "Jesus! Excited to see me? Just a second ago you couldn't keep your eyes off me," he teased. I turned red and rolled my eyes after he gently let me back onto the floor.

"Thanks for coming, I know it's an exhausting hour," I apologized quickly. "Don't worry about it, I convinced you to come so I'm pretty much responsible for everything you do here," I scoffed, "how does that make any sense," he smirked. "Well one, you practically belong to me, but also I convinced you to come so I want to make sure you have a good trip," I turned red for a second but pushed it away and smiled up at him.

"Well okay then, master." I teased, knowing it would get to him. His jaw dropped and I snickered knowing I've pissed him off. We laughed it off like we always do though, he teases me, so I tease back, sometimes it'll go on for a while, but we always end up laughing and joking about it together. That's just how we are as friends. 

Bro, y'all should blast "Lobster" by Boy Called Cute for the rest of this, trust me it's pretty rad. 

"Hey, do you want to go somewhere?" Dream asked once we got onto the highway. "Um, sure?" I responded and curled myself into a ball in the passenger seat. Dream smirked over to me and cranked the music up. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" I shouted and grabbed onto his arm in excitement. He smiled and nodded his head along with the beat. I was shouting the lyrics at the top of my lungs, so I opened the moon roof to stand up through it. Dream laughed and sped up slightly. No one else was anywhere near because he had exited onto an old road that ran across the whole beach. I felt the cold beachy air hit my face as soon as I peeped out of the car.

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!" I yelled. I heard the faint sound of Dreams laugh under the loud music and the sound of wind crashing against my ears and flying past me. The car came to a stop so I got out with Dream and followed him onto the sand. "This is the best spot to watch the sunrise," he said while smiling up at the sky. I felt his cold hand on mine as he pulled me down the beach to a big rock.

I felt his hands around my waist and he lifted me onto the rock, then hoisted himself up. I turned red and found a good spot to sit. He sat next to me and breathed out loudly.

I started shivering now that the adrenaline and movement are over. "Here," Dream took his hoodie off in one swift movement, the handed it to me. "Won't you be cold?" I asked and looked over at him worryingly. "Nah, as long as you keep me warm Georgie," I chuckled softly and put the jacket on. It was one of his black hoodies from his new merch. The jacket was huge on me
so I could slip my knees inside to keep my legs warm.

"This place is...enchanting," I muttered out accidentally. "Isn't it? It's my favorite place on earth," I smiled up at him. "It's beautiful," he glanced down at his lap before looking back up to the sunrise. "Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you always had someone to share it with? I think I'd forget what heartbreak feels like," I stopped and looked over at him. His dirty blonde hair blew in the wind and brushed past his eyelashes. The small bit of sunlight in the sky reflected against his eyes, making them shine softly. He really was beautiful, I wonder if he knows. 

"I mean yeah, of course. Maybe it would be more colorful, or warm," he chuckled softly and glanced back at me while smiling. "Yeah, I've been alone too long. I think I'm getting bored or something," he said while laughing to himself. "I know right, I've never told anyone this before, but sometimes I fall asleep while hugging my favorite pillow and listening to a heartbeat on a ten-hour loop," he started laughing. "You know, I can't actually see that," he joked. "I'm being serious. It's nice, it's like someone's really there. At this point, I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep without it." I sighed and felt my arm press against Dreams. "You should sleep with me sometime, get the real deal, or you know, therapy might work too," I started laughing at him. "You're such an idiot," 

A/N: I haven't slept in two days so I should probably do that. But like I'm not even tired I just feel like shit.