After a few rings, the call was picked up. "Hello?" A somewhat familiar woman's voice came through the speaker, making Hyungwon instantly roll his eyes. Ms. Kim had been one of the hardest and worst people to work with just due to her attitude. She was so used to being in cahoots with high-class leaders, so being in contact with peasant hitmen gave her a fucking god-complex or something.

"Hey, it's me." He started. The line was silent for a moment. "H.One." He then continued, the name now sounding weird. There had been only one situation he had been called by that name during his time in the group and that was when Kihyun...

"Oh. What pleasure may I have to get a call from you after you disappeared for months? You know, I tried contacting you." Kim spoke as if she was scolding him. "I had some issues of my own. That issue would be one of your clients."

"Mr. Chae? Or should I say, your dad?" She asked, making Hyungwon curse under his breath. Great. If she had fully devoted herself to the old man, they wouldn't be getting in peacefully. "I guess word travels fast.." He bitterly stated.

"Anyways. I'm coming up." He stated then, lowering the phone only to hear her call out a 'Wait!'. Hyungwon smirked slightly, raising the phone again. "Yes?" He asked, glancing at Minhyuk who was clearly waiting for the other to say if they could go or not.

"What do you want?" She asked. Hyungwon chuckled. "Nothing. Just to talk." He responded before ending the call. he lowered the device and it didn't take long for a message to follow. 

'Fine. But come alone.'

The hitman tsked silently. "She wants me alone," Hyungwon said. "Of course. And then Mr. Chae bursts into the room, yeah no," The older spat. Hyungwon sighed and freed himself from the clutches of the seatbelt. "You can wait outside the room." He stated before getting out of the car.

The other man followed the younger to the building. Hyungwon pushed the door open. "I figure her office is on the top floor," Minhyuk said, voice echoing in the large open space that was the lobby of the place. Hyungwon nodded. 

"I don't think anyone else is here anymore. Ask Changkyun if he got the cameras down." Hyungwon requested, walking to the elevator and pressing the button. "How are you planning to get her out?"

"I know a way." Hyungwon just responded, not keen on sharing his methods. "Fine, keep your secrets." The silver head chuckled, nodding his head. Hyungwon just smiled slightly and entered the elevator once it came down. His eyes landed on the security camera in the corner of the room. There was no red light indicating it was recording.

Changkyun definitely was one hell of a hacker. The younger seemed to work even harder now that his partner was gone. Even though they had the help of D6 it was good to have someone in their own circle handling things like this.

Hyungwon pressed the button to the highest floor. "You're nervous," Minhyuk commented. He probably had noticed the way the younger was shuffling on his feet. "Thanks for pointing it out. At this point, I've lost hope on everything going to plan so..." 

A hand landed on his shoulder and gave it a firm squeeze. "You'll do well." The older stated, making Hyungwon nod a little. "It'll be simple," Hyungwon muttered out, taking a deep breath. It was more of a way to convince himself that it would be fine. The elevator doors opened and Hyungwon put in his in-ear. "Call if anything goes wrong." He said to the older who hummed. "You too."

"Oh right, Won-ah," Minhyuk called out, grabbing his arm. Won..? Hyungwon turned around when Minhyuk placed something in his hand. "Use that. I already turned it on." Hyungwon glanced down at the small black device in his hand. "Thanks." He said and put the small device into his suit pants pocket.