Tom chuckled and slammed Draco against the wall then wrapped both his hands around Evelyn's and Draco's throat, "You two belong to me...so you will listen to whatever I say and you will do as I say, understand" Tom said sternly, "Yes sir" Draco and Evelyn both said and Tom released them.

But do they belong to him?

"Evelyn, love tonight we're all going on a date" Draco said and Evelyn looked at the two boys, "Oh cool" Evelyn said and went back into the room, "Cool?" Draco asked and Evelyn shrugged her shoulders, "Evelyn" Tom said and grabbed her by her ankles yanking her to the foot of the bed, "What" Evelyn asked as Tom was now hovering over her, "Can we take you on a date?" Tom asked and Evelyn nodded her head, Tom smiled and pecked her lips.

Draco pushed Tom off of Evelyn and wrapped his hand around her throat as he smashed his lips into hers, "You're so fucking hot" Draco mumbled against the kiss as his hand began traveling up and down her body, "You two are so fucking stubborn" Tom said and Evelyn and Draco continued kissing, Draco slipped his tounge into Evelyn's mouth, roaming it as her hand found it's way to his hair and pulled on it.

Tom grabbed Draco by his hair making the blonde whimper and pulled him off of Evelyn as he grabbed her by her hair, "Are you two fucking deaf?" Tom asked and they shook their heads no, Tom pulled on both their hair making them whimper.

"Hey big bro—oh um I see you're busy with some kind of kinky shit alright see you later, have fun" Belle said smirking and made her way out of the dorm, "Was that her?" Evelyn asked and Tom nodded his head, "She's pretty" Evelyn said and Tom gave her a small smile then released her, Tom puller harder on Draco's hair making him whimper.

"What?" Tom asked with a small smirk on his face, "Let me go" Draco begged and Tom chuckled, "So, so precious" Tom said caressing the blonde's cheek, "Okay" Tom said and released him.

"Be ready by seven both of you" Tom demanded and Draco rolled his eyes as Evelyn nodded her head, "I saw that Draco" Tom said and Draco gulped, "Sorry?" Draco said more like a question, Tom sighed and looked for a suit in his closet as Evelyn looked for one for Draco, "I'm calling in sick for school" Draco said going under the blanket and closing his eyes.

Tom came next to Draco and looked at him, "You okay?" Tom asked and the blonde nodded his head as Evelyn jumped on the bed, "Candy, candy, candy, candy" she chanted and Tom rolled his eyes, he went into his closet and gave the candy to her, "Thanks" Evelyn said and began eating the candy as Draco turned to the side with the blanket over him.

"I have to help Daphne get ready for her date later" Evelyn said, "She can get ready herself" Tom said and Evelyn walked over to him and straddled him, Tom smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist "Tommy" Evelyn said and pecked his lips, "I have too help her I promised" Evelyn said messing with his hair, "But our date, you can't show up late" Tom said squeezing her arse which made her gasp.

Tom pressed his forehead against Evelyns and kissed her nose, then her cheek, her other one, her forehead and then her lips.

"Softie" Draco said chuckling and Tom rolled his eyes, "I love attention and kisses" Evelyn said as she got off Tom and jumped on Draco, him groaning as the girl wrapped her hands around him, "You're just trying to be adorable" Draco said and Evelyn pouted, Evelyn then smirked and started to kiss Draco's neck, Tom came up behind her and kissed her neck, "How about this, we can do more of this later" Tom whispered in her ear making her shiver.