Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

I started to run to the end of the arcade. Ironically, what a surprise, so did the nerds. I rounded a corner and arms consumed me. Someone put their hand over my mouth and dragged me to the bathroom. Whoever dragged me into the bathroom was lightning fast. I could hear the army of teenage pubescent boys looking for me.

"Quite please" That voice seemed so sweet and sexy. Our position was slightly awkward. I was sitting on unknown boys lap as he was sitting on a toilet. The stall next to ours flushed the toilet and a boy walked out. He mumbled something inaudible and before he left, he said to have a fun time. My face burned as I felt the blood seep into my cheeks.

"So, if you guess who, I'll give you a cookie." The voice stated. He removed his hand from my mouth and I immediately stood up. I looked back and saw a semi-familiar face.

"It's Theo right? Theo from the bar?" The blonde boy stood up and put his hand next to my face. I was pressed up against the door.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner. Now if only I had a cookie." My eyes widened as he smirked at me. His voice was low and seductive. I gulped and let out a shaky breath. His face seemed like it was getting closer to mine at a slow pace.

"Um Theo, why are you here." Okay, I totally killed the moment. The atmosphere changed completely. Theo's smirk disappeared as he stood up straight.

"I am filling in for my buddy who is out sick. I get to work here for today." I smiled and unlocked the stall door. Theo followed me out, showing a shocked expression.

"Well that's cool. I have to go find a friend, but it was nice seeing you!" I tried to hurry him along as much as possible. The faster I find Shane, the more I can see in Times Square.

"Wait, can I have your number?" He looked at me hopefully. I recited my number and he put it in my phone. We exchanged last smiles and left the bathroom.

After I was able to find my way to the amusement park, I saw Shane on a rollercoaster. It wasn't moving yet, so I jumped on, determined to get him off before it started. I hate rollercoaster's.

"Shane, looks like it's the end of the draw, I caught you and now you are going to grab your monkey friends and we are going to go to Times Square." I sat next to him. He pulled the safety bar down slowly so I didn't notice.

"What makes you think I will cooperate?" He smirked and the bar clicked into place. I looked down in horror as Shane unknowingly just sent me to my death. I frantically tried to release the bar, but it was no use.

"Calm down you'll survive. It's just a rollercoaster." Shane laughed. Tears escaped my eyes as the rollercoaster jerked into motion. It started to climb, getting ready for a drop.

"Are you okay?" Shane asked, startled by my tears.

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay!? Get me off this mother fucking rollercoaster!" I screamed.

"Calm down, you can't stop it, now just relax and close your eyes will you!" Shane yelled as I kept trying to squirm out of the metal hold. When we reached the top, Shane wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed into his chest as the ride swooped down. All I remember next was my stomach clenching uncomfortably and my body numbing.

My eyes cracked open as I felt an ache in my neck. I stared at the ceiling as I felt the cushion under my head rise and fall. It must have been Shane's chest. I stirred slightly and sat up. Shane watched me carefully as I rubbed the back of my neck and observed my surroundings. We were in a supply closet.

"Awake are we?" Shane said in a curious tone. I rubbed my chest and tried to stop the dull ache.

"I swear to god if you raped me" I knew he didn't, but maybe he knows why my chest hurts.