1.

Disclaimers
_____________
Welcome to the journey of 'Beneath The Surface' which is scheduled to be published in 2023.
Beneath the surface will remain on Wattpad as a sample until it is published. Once it has been released, I will be sure to leave a link to where it is available!

There will be graphic and violent topics mentioned within this book, so please note that some topics could be triggering. There will be graphic sexual content that I have a feeling you'll all love, but I do not condone anyone under the age of 18 continuing. I will not hunt you down if you are under the age of 18, but please do not blame me for your potential nightmares

An (R) will be in every chapter title that contains sexual content!!

I would also like to state that romanticizing mental health issues and murderers is not what I am trying to do here. Bringing awareness to certain illnesses is extremely important, I hope that alongside falling in love with the storyline, I can provide some sort of education. You will love and hate my characters at times, but the decision on how you view them is ultimately yours.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are completely made up.
This story is my own original work and I do not permit republishing, redistributing or transcribing.
If any readers notice that another author is using/republishing my work, please feel free to message me.

She was always so sweet.
Her eyes were like pools of honey that he mercilessly fell into, because he himself had a sweet tooth. Those honey-brown eyes of hers were captivating but they were also deceiving. When he looked into her eyes, it felt as if he wouldn't ever have to worry every again— except he did. Just her eyes alone were comforting, but they made him want to search for a deeper purpose, search for what else she could be hiding inside of those beautiful insightful orbs.

Moving on to her skin, the same skin that he wished he could bruise and batter with his own fingertips. The thought of leaving beautiful bruises on her skin was what kept his mind racing, he found himself thinking of it more than he thought about eating dinner. Her skin was perfect, completely flawless even, the perfect shade of ivory with a softness that drove him mad. It was quite obvious for anyone with a set of eyes to see how well she took care of herself on a daily basis.

Her caramel colored hair that flowed effortlessly down past her shoulders, it was another weakness of his. As previously mentioned, she was a goddamn treat. Caramel and honey were two of the sweetest and most indulging flavors in the world, what else did this woman have behind her beautiful appearance that he didn't know about? He yearned to find out how she tasted, would her lips be as sweet as her appearance was?