Thirty-Three: Dove

Start from the beginning

"My girl greedy when it comes to me, huh?" he growled over my nipples. "I bet you're dripping."

How was it possible that I was so turned on from his words alone?

He pulled away from me as he trailed his tongue down my breasts to my naval. I squirmed, feeling a bit ticklish but it was enough to make me feel a bit more at ease. He finally settled between my legs. Slowly, he hooked my panties between his fingers, and I raised my hips to let him take it off. I've never felt so exposed at that moment. So vulnerable.

He hissed in response when my panties were off as he placed each of my legs over his shoulder. I can feel my core twitching as he stared, his eyes turning wild with hunger. "Fuck Dove, you're so sweet and glistening for me, baby."

Baby.

I whimpered in response. "Gedeon."

"I'm going to eat your pussy so good till you're writhing. Until you can't think of anything else but me," he said, almost as if it was a vow. I didn't get out another word when I felt his tongue against my wet slits. A deep moan came tumbling out in response as I fisted his sheets, my body bucking into his face.

It was so good.

His tongue swirled and swiped over every single inch of me while his fingers expertly played with my clit. I writhed under him, the pressure building with how his tongue was working in me. He took his time eating me as if I was the finest thing I've ever tasted. The room soon filled with sounds of him lapsing me up hungrily, and my moans and whimpers.

His face was centered right where I needed him to be. My sensitive clit was driving me mad with the way he alternated between flicking, lapsing, or sucking on it. My body was going rigid and tense as I climbed higher and higher in my peak to orgasm.

Gripping the sheets so tightly, I can feel myself close. "Gedeon...I...Oh God, I'm going—"

He then crooked one of his fingers into a spot while his other hand pressed against the puckered hole in my most private part and that was it. Like a firework, I went off around him. My hands launched out to hold him in place as I bucked and rode his face onto him. "Gedeon."

I watched him, drowsy with half-opened eyelids as he gently dripped off his briefs. My eyes widened when I realized the size of his cock. It was swollen, with precum dripping out of it. Thick and hard, with it standing up against his belly. One thick vein ran through his shaft, throbbing as I knew he wasn't going to fit. Even if he did, I knew it was going to hurt, even with how wet I was after my orgasm.

"You like what you see?" he smirked down at me when I didn't say anything. His lips were shiny and glistening from my juices and I bit my lips, swallowing nervously.

"Your...there's no way that's going to fit," I murmured.

"Yes, it will," he said before pausing. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," I said without a beat. "I do."

He palmed at his shaft, pumping it a few times, before gripping it. I watched him stroke himself a few times, his eyes still on me while I was more than hyper-focused on his cock. My body was still a twitching mess from the orgasm but seeing him jack himself off was making me want to take him in my mouth. I never felt anything like the way I did right now.

Gedeon was different. He made me different.

He continued to smirk down at me, watching my breasts heave with each breath. He cocked his head to the side. "Do you want more?"