Part 1

Bucky rolled off the woman, his breath coming out as shallow breaths. The woman that was beneath him smirked, propping her head up as she watched Bucky redress, "You know, I think that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

Bucky hummed as he pulled out his wallet, picking out two hundred bucks and tossing the bills onto the bed, "Thanks."

"You'd make some Betas and Omegas very happy with what you could do, hon."

Bucky snorted as he waltzed out of the motel room, mumbling to himself somberly, "If any actually wanna come near me."

Whenever Bucky went into heat, there was no one around to help him through it. He didn't have a mate or even a potential mate. Therefore, he always relied on call girls. He hated it, honestly. He hated using them like that. He hated that he didn't have a mate to help him through his rut. But he knew that if he didn't do anything about it, he'd potentially die.

He'd been in bed with that woman, an omega named Ally, for twelve hours until his heat faded. Now, he needed to shower. Get the smell of sweat and sex off him, get Ally's scent washed off.

After his shower, Bucky looked at himself in the mirror. He was told that his face was handsome, the only problem was the gut he was donning. He glanced down at the round, bulging thing he called a stomach. It was something that he couldn't seem to get rid of. It didn't help that he was stuffing his face with donuts and beer whenever he could. Comfort food. To satisfy his loneliness.

He shook his head. He's done. He's done feeling sorry for himself. He's done being constantly rejected by potential mates. He was going to change and, hopefully, for the better.

______________________

You worked at the gym downtown. You were the water aerobics and swim teacher there. You'd teach people from 5 to 50 on how to swim and exercise in the water. You loved your job.

Although, there were some downsides. With you being the only Beta there, not to mentioned unmated, Alphas and Omegas were always coming at you left and right wanting to ask you out, or the more ballsy ones, asking you to bed. After a while, you decided to go on suppressants. You couldn't get your job done if people were bothering you about mating or some shit.

Unfortunately, today you ran out of suppressants. Hopefully, the ones you took last night would last you for most of your shift today. You were hoping and praying that would be the case.

You went to the locker room, changing out of your leggings and tshirt to your standard red one-piece bathing suit. You went out to the pool and decided to do some laps before your class began. Maybe the chlorine will lessen your scent.

_____________________

Bucky scouted out the gym. After doing some research, he found that this was one of the best in the are. It was fairly big with a variety of equipment and areas. He saw on their website that they had a pool. Maybe he should take some swimming classes.

He asked the young woman at the front desk if he could tour the place. She was a short blonde woman. An Alpha and her nametag read Hope. She waved her hand, eyes never wavering from her phone and mumbled, "Whatever."

Bucky snorted as he walked away from the desk. Quite the attitude on that one.

He checked out the lifting room. It reeked of Alphas and, honestly, Bucky felt a little intimidated. Maybe he shouldn't go with lifting. There were dance rooms available. One had a yoga class going on. He winced at how flexible some of those people were. Yeah. Maybe not that. He passed by a jazzercise class in another room. The instructor seemed too happy go lucky for his liking. He then spotted the pool. He pushed the door open to the indoor pool. The air was humid and the strong sent of chlorine filled his nose. There wasn't anyone there, except for one person, you, in the pool.

He watched as you performed a perfect breast stroke to one end of the pool and to the other. When you reached the other side, you then lifted yourself up and out of the pool. He was hit with the strong scent of a sweet, yet spicy kind of scent. He's never smelled anything like it before.

Your shoulders tensed, he guessed, because you smelled him too. Your head whipped towards him and he froze in place. You were beautiful and your scent was so...intoxicating.

You nervously rose to your feet, clearing your throat, "Can I help you?"

"No, well, yes, but-no. I, uh, was just checking out the place. I was thinking about getting a membership here."

You slowly nodded, "Oh, well, I definitely think you should. I work here and, honestly, this is one of the best gyms I've ever worked at."

Bucky gestured to the pool, "You the swim instructor?"

"Yup. Swim and water aerobics. I actually have a class in ten minutes. Feel free to watch. Maybe it'll help you decide if you wanna become a member or not."

"S-Sure," Bucky said, although, he decided he was going to join as soon as he saw you. There was something that was drawing himself to you. He didn't know what, but he wanted to find out."

You walk closer to him, your scent growing stronger, and you stuck out your hand, "I'm Y/N."

Bucky took it, shaking it with his, "James, but call me Bucky."

You smiled at him, "Bucky. Cute name!" you chuckled, Anyway, Bucky, I gotta get some equipment out for my class. You can wait here if you want, or continue exploring the place. Whichever you prefer!" you gave him a wave and began to walk towards the other side of the pool, to a door that he assumed was the equipment closet. He couldn't help but let his eyes wander down your form.

Bucky knew he was in trouble.