Part 36

**Earth's POV**

Well...

We weren't late to dinner but now I'm absolutely exhausted. 

I knew that Santa was trying to be gentle with me but able half way through he gave up on trying to hold back and now my lower back hurts. 

of course he's a smiling dork next to me as we take the train to the restaurant but just once I want him to know how it feels. 

Just once...

Santa: He sides his arm around my shoulder before kissing the side of my head. "What are you thinking about?"

Earth: "Nothing, just anxious about dinner."

Santa: "Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure everything will go great."

Earth: "I hope so, I just don't like doing goodbyes..."

Santa: "You and your mushy heart."

I mean he wasn't wrong but I don't know I just feel bad. I don't even know why. 

I just do...

Thankfully he didn't ask me any other questions and I could just silently continue thinking about different ways to get him back. 

Nothing extreme just something enough to make him suffer a tiny bit. Like not letting him cum the next time we have sex.

Yea that sounds like a good plan. 

I was just grinning to myself now as the train stops and we make our way out. 

He had grabbed my hand at some point and we silently walked to the restaurant. My boss wasn't too happy when I told him about the news but he said he would support me and give any recommendations I needed so hopefully he doesnt chew me out when I get there.

I had my reasons to suggest that Santa and I move to Seoul. In a way I think that it will be good for us. New environment, new people, new story's to experience. 

Even though I've forgiven him for what happened I still can't help but look around our apartment and feel sad so I think us starting over in a new place is our best option to be the happiest we can be. 

Santa: I guess he could see my nerves though because he gently squeezes my hand and when I looked over at him he was smiling at me. "It's going to be okay."

Earth: "I know it is..."

When the restaurant came into view there was a small line outside the door that lined all the way up the street. 

About half way up the line I could see Gulf and Mew waving at us. I pull Santa along with me as we make our way up the line. 

Gulf: "I never thought we would actually get here before you did."

Earth: I point at the sex addict next to me with a small smile. "He got horny."

Mew: He just looks at Santa with wide eyes as a smile forms on his face. "Nice."

Santa: He nudges me with his elbow. "You didn't have to tell them that."

Sylvia: I was about to answer when she spots me in the crows. "Earth! What are you doing here? I thought you quit?"

Earth: I grab her hand with a smile as I feel Santa stiffen by my side. "I did but I promised Fluke that I would say goodbye before we left so here I am."

Gulf: Sounding confused. "Wait your leaving?"

Mew: "What do you mean you quit?"

Earth: I feel feel Santa staring at the back of my head but there was nothing I could do at this point. Crap! "Let's just sit down first and than I'll explain everything to you."

Soulmate (Completed) 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara