Santa: Mumbling under my breath as I make my way for the bathroom. "I might not have needed it but I would have liked it. You did one box and than sat on the couch for the rest of the day..."

I was all sweaty so I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it into a pile as my phone starts to vibrate on the bed.

Picking it up I unbuckle my pants and slide them off before heading for the bathroom. 

Santa: "Hello?"

Lexi: "How is the packing going?"

Santa: "It's going well, just got the last of our things packed and than were going to try to have dinner with some of our friends tonight. What about you?

Lexi: "I finished a few hours ago. I just got to the airport, my plane gets here in about 10 minutes."

Santa: "Well be safe, Earth and I will meet you up there some time tomorrow since the first stop well make when we get there tonight will be a hotel."

Lexi: "Sound's good, I'll talk to you later."

Santa: "See ya Lexi."

Bringing my phone from my ear I hang up on her and slide my phone onto the counter before heading for the shower to turn on the water as my boxers hit the floor.

Earth: He walks into the bathroom before pulling off his clothes too. "What did Lexi want?"

Santa: "She was just making sure that we were ready for when we left. Were going to meet up with her in Seoul tomorrow after getting some sleep first."

Earth: "Sounds good." He walks up behind me before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Can I join you?"

Santa: That made me laugh as I glance down at his naked body. "It kind of already looks like your going to join me."

Earth: He rubs his head against my back before tapping it gently with his forehead. "Maybe..."

Santa: Mumbling under my breath as I turn in his grasp so he was now hugging my front. "Your so adorable..."

Earth: Leaning up he presses his lips to mine before giving me a small smile. "Sooo,  that's a yes than?"

Santa: I just roll my eyes as I brush his hair out of his eyes. "Be good and I wont kick you out half way through. Deal?"

Earth: He slowly nods his head before grabbing the soap. "Strictly shower,  got it."

Now that he was playing nice though I couldn't help but stare at him as he closes his eyes to rinse out the soap in his hair.

He looks amazing especially with the little love bites I've been giving him lately. It might have only been two days since we started sleeping together again but since then we've been mating like rabbits.

He had a few bruises on his collar bone and his hips but the majority of them are littered all over the insides of his thighs and ass.

Fuck it's hot as hell...

He is definitely not aloud to wear shorts any time soon. 

That's for sure.

He still had his eyes closed as I gently grabbed his hips and started to kiss his shoulders.

Santa: "Hey babe?"

Earth: His arms go down as he wipes his eyes to look at me. "Yea?"

Santa: I slowly run my hands down to his soft ass as he raises a brow at me. "Would you wanna..."

Earth: He just stared at me in silence for a minute before starting to laugh. "Who is the one that just told me to be good?"

Santa: I kiss his neck as I try to hide my face. "I know..."