After that episode, she wanted to know more about the supernatural, I was very resilient about it. The supernatural isn't a world where the fairys and humans coexiste well together. They are more the kind of fighting each other to death. So when she told me her ex-boyfriend, Jackson, became a kanima I knew it was time to tell her everything I knew.

   "Yeah..." I whispered loudly while eyeing the lady annoyingly. "Yes, Lydia, I'm fine."

   "Great!" The strawberry blonde genuinely exclaimed, tearing my ear in two pieces at the same time. "Hope you ready for a triple date, I'm bringing Allison by the way"

   "Cool!" I said, remembering the last time I went to Lydia's and talked to Allison.

   The girl was actually a hunter's daughter. The Argent. And despite the reputation of this family, which is cold-hearted and things like that, Allison was actually pretty simple, funny and seemed to be happy all the time.

   "Lyds, I have to go, my plane is here. I'll call you when I arrive okay ?"

   "What? Already?" She whined. "Okay, I'll wait for you in front of the airport. Does your dad knows?"

   I chuckles softly and responded with a 'yeah' before turning my phone off and grabbed my baggages.

   Walking slowly toward the entrance of the plane, I looked behind to see if my dad was following me. He looked up and smiled softly at me, I returned the gesture and then we walked in the plane.

   During the travel, I was either reading, either sleeping. Mostly reading to be honest.

   Then when I barely laid a foot on the Californian ground, I muttered a small 'good bye' to my dad, and took my phone to call Lydia. And when my best friend answered I followed her indications to find her car.

   Turning left and then right but after left again was confusing.

Who would make a airport where all the doors and wall look like the same everywhere. I thought.

   But as soon as I found her car and her leaning on the door, we both ran to do a bone-crushing hug. When we pulled away, we were both grinning like some idiots.

Third person's POV

Stiles rolled his eyes for what seemed the twentieth times as Scott was telling him about the fact that he didn't call Allison for 3 whole months.

The two best friends wouldn't stop talking about the one thing all boy have in mind. Girls. Well, maybe not all of them but for them, Scott and Stiles, yes.

Scott was so proud of himself for not calling the huntress that he didn't really pay attention when Stiles told him about the crush he always had on Lydia's best friend.

No. No, no, no, no. Not Allison. Even though she's pretty, she's not Stiles' ... style. The person Stiles had a crush on was Reese. The best friend of the strawberry blonde who appears to come live in Beacon Hills. How did he know that? Don't ask. You're better if you don't know, believe me.

Anyway, Stiles had this crush since she first showed up in kindergarten before her and her parents moved away to live in Nevada.

"And you?" Scott interrupted Stiles' thoughts.