"Our Tanjiro"

Tanjiro's POV

I made my way to the front of the school again, light rain still falling. I waited for a couple seconds until the demon appeared.

It was smaller than it was last time, although it seemed to still keep its distorted face and walked with its knees backwards. There were more vines on this one, it had no eyes but it could obviously sense where I was.

The teachers behind me shivered at the sight of the demon, I don't blame them. I quickly pulled out my sword, ready to fight.

Out of nowhere the demon's neck twisted around, showing a mouth with many teeth. "Tan...ji...ro" its limbs cracked as it moved "Must kill- Tanji...ro" it leaped at me with the intent to kill.

I had to get the demon away from the teacher so I easily chopped one of its limbs and threw it to the side.

Rengoku's breath was heavy, every teacher there seemed on edge over the demon.

I ran towards the creature, ready to kill it, I took a swing when my sword was grabbed, it held it from the handle and made it hard to swing.

This demon seemed to be able to use the vine control, the demons were getting stronger. I could hear the gasp of the teachers behind me.

I used my foot to place weight on the vines, placing my sword at an angle and cutting some vines, resulting in enough room to cut them off completely.

The demon threw another attack with vines but i easily cut them, these vines felt weaker than the ones i first fought.

I jumped back, regaining my concentration. "Water breathing, third form, Flowing Dance" I murmured as I took a breath and unleashed a flowing path of attacks, cutting all the vines, making it to the demon and cutting off most of its limbs.

I seemed to not be regenerating quickly which was good, I took it out quickly with my first form, water surface slash. It's neck was cut off and it desintagrated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rengoku POV

It was beautiful, he was right, if you looked close enough you could see water flowing with his attacks.

He seemed like an angel performing a dance, it was graceful and he did it so easily.

How many demons will he have to kill before he goes back? I can't deny it's quite an experience but he doesn't belong here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

Tanjiro made sure there weren't any demons around and made his way back inside. He joined back with his friends to talk more.

The students seemed eager to know how the battle went, asking questions on what he did.

"How'd you fight? I didn't see it last time! How strong was it!" Muichiro asked enthusiastically.

Tanjiro was taken aback by the question, he was still used to Muichioru being the quiet Hashira who fought demons almost everyday.

"It was fine, they're definitely getting stronger," the demon slayer responded. That response set Zenitsu off.

"You mean that thing that attacked us?! It gets stronger?! we're all gonna die!! I'm gonna die for sure!" The blonde boy kept yelling until he got a smack across the face by Aoi.

"T-tanjiro." Kanao added quietly, everyone going quiet to let the shy girl speak.

"Since you're here, what happened to the other Tanjiro, the one from this world" she asked, everyone's eyes widening.

"Yeah where is he?" Genya asked, concerned. Tanjiro was brainstorming what could have happened.

"HE'S DEAD I KNOW IT AND I'M NEXT" Zenitsu shouts even louder than last time. Usually everyone ignores Zenitsu's antics but with his words, everyone in the room got anxious.