Dream or reality

Hehehe I have a lot to add in this story

Oh uh....btw, I use some strong language when I write so be prepared for some swearing.

(I won't use it unnecessarily, I only use it to show strong emotions or to match the personality of a character, *cough* *cough* Sanemi *cough*)

Also this really won't make sense without reading/watching the train arc (the movie)

Anyways have fun ig
————————————————————————
Tanjiro POV

My ears are ringing....
i can't see....
wheres, Nezuko....Inosuke...
I can't feel the wind anymore and I feel like I'm being pulled in a direction but I can't tell where.
Ne-zu-ko....

I feel a slight breeze hit my face, I can hear birds chirping again, "am I in the calmer area of the forest again?" I asked myself, my eyes were still heavy but I could see cracks of light through my closed eyelids.

"Tanjirooooooo" i hear someone call from afar. It sounded like Zenitsu,

"Zenitsu? Zenitsu didnt come on this mission, why would he be here" I thought, my sense of smell still wasn't completely back so i layed there, tired and light headed.

"It was probably my imagination '' I say in my head, relaxing into the surface I was on.

Suddenly someone pulled me by my arm. I push whatever on me off by instinct without even opening my eyes. My eyes shot open and as I adjusted I noticed that it was in fact Zenitsu. Not only that but Zenitsu was wearing something odd, it was daytime and this place looked so weird.

"Tanjiro!!!!! Why would you push meeeeeee! Inosuke has been chasing me around and I need you to save me!" the yellow haired boy shouted while shaking me around.

"Z-zenistu?" I was confused, I raised my hand to touch his hair, seeing if it was real. Zenitsu stopped his crying and just looked at me, confused as well.

"Tanjiro, why aren't you wearing your uni-" he was cut off by a loud boar head smashing into his back. Zenitsu lets out a yelp as he falls to the ground. Inosuke was laughing in victory when he relaxed to look at me, he had this curious look as he studied me intensely.

"What the hell are you wearing?" he asked straight up. I let out a "huh?" as I got up from what I noticed was a route and grass.

"Do we have a special dress up day today? maybe for those history games?" Zenitsu asked while getting up.

"Don't we all have to wear this? It's the uniform" I respond, earning more confusion from my two friends. Zenitsu looked at his watch when his form tensed,

"shit! I'm gonna be late for the dress code check, I'm not gonna be late again!" He shouts as he sprints past me and Inosuke.

I'm still incredibly confused but before I could ask anymore questions I was pulled by Inosuke into an unknown direction. I was so focused on asking what was happening that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings.

Until we arrived at our so called destination, it looked like a house but bigger and weirder. There were so many people walking into this structure and I don't know what to do about it. I looked around panicking, starting to take in what was happening and where I was.

This isn't the forest
this doesn't even look like my world
who are these people, why do they still look familiar
where am I?

3rd POV

Tanjiro was panicking, his breathing got heavy and he was looking around him anxiously.

Zenitsu and Inosuke noticed their friend's current condition and grew worried. "Tanjiro? are you feeling alright?" Zenitsu asks while putting a hand on Tanjiro's shoulder.

Tanjiro swats him away while talking to himself. "It's the same as lower moon 1! that's it! I'm in a dream" he murmurs, worrying Zenjitsu even further.

"A dream? Tanjiro if you don't feel well you should go to the office" Tanjiro didn't listen to whatever the yellow haired boy was saying, he needed to find a way out fast to go help Nezuko and Inosuke.

"I won't be useless this time" he growled, putting his hand on the grip of his blade. Zenitsu watched these movements, as Tanjiro started to pull out his sword, instant panic rushing through and Zenitsu tackled Tanjiro.

"What are you doing??!" Zenitsu screams as Tanjiro struggles. "I won't let you win!" Tanjiro kept chanting, he hit Zenitsu from a side attack, pushing him off the demon slayer.

Tanjiro places the sword by his neck, ready to cut, to wake up. Just then, Inosuke jumps on him, pulling the sword off his neck but not out of Tanjiro's grip.

"Dream or not I don't wanna hurt you!" Tanjiro screams as he struggles against Inosuke's grip as Zenitsu joins back in. By now, all the commotion had attracted the attention of most of the teachers.

"What the hell is going on here!" Tomioka yells trying to stop the perceived fight between the boys. Tanjiro looked up to meet Tomioka's eyes.

"Giyuu-san!!! Tell them! Get them off!! I need to wake up!" Tanjiro begs.

Tomioka, now joined by Sanemi, run towards the boys to pull Tanjiro off, finally noticing his attempted suicide.

"NO!" Tanjiro yells as the two men grab him. "Let me go, let me go!" the panicking boy chants as Sanemi tries to take the sword away.

"Not until you calm down!" Sanemi yells in response as he gets kicked by the flailing demon slayer.

"But i have to cut my neck! I have to!" Tanjiro kept fighting, keeping his grip on the sword.

"No you don't! Drop the fucking sword! how do you even have one?!" Sanemi argues. No matter how hard Sanemi would try to take the sword away from Tanjiro, he couldn't, he couldn't get the blade out of the boy's grip.

Tanjiro kept crying and yelling while students around them were standing concerned for what was happening.

Tanjiro couldn't wait any longer, he needed to cut his neck and go back into the fight. He goes limp in Tomioka's grasp, saying nothing. Sanemi and Tomioka let out a sigh, loosening their grip.

"Must have tired himself out, let me just get this sword" Sanemi informs as he goes to grab the blade, his eyes widened when he realises that Tanjiro's grip on the sword was still tight.

"Tomio-!" Sanemi and Tomioka were hit to the ground by a swift mouvement.

Tanjiro stood up, re-positioning his sword to his neck, gathering up the courage to kill himself and return to battle. Zenitsu and Inosuke were begging for him to stop, by now some others had also seemed to beg Tanjiro to drop the sword but it didn't matter, all Tanjiro knew was that he needed to help fight.

He took a breath in, ready to cut as he exhaled when a voice rang through his thoughts.

"Tanjiro my boy?"

The demon slayer froze, recognizing the voice. He slowly looked in the direction of the voice when he saw him.

"Ren-Rengoku-san"

———————————————————————————
Can I really call this a cliffhanger if imma bout to post another part in 5 minutes?

Anyways uh yeah, I like playing with peoples feelings towards Rengoku

K I'll get to posting now
__φ(..)