They do exist....

Just making sure everyone understands, everyone but Tanjiro is from the kimetsu academy AU, Tanjiro is in their school world. The images I use focus more on Tanjiro's emotions (the last pic I used had Rengoku in his demon slayer uniform so I don't want people to get confused)

Aight lets go ~

Due to Tanjiro's level of skill and strength, he quickly out ran the teachers, he made it to the front gate to be met by teachers trying to guide students on what to do.

Everyone flinched seeing Tanjiro burst through the front door, realising he now had his sword back.

"What the fuck! how do you have your sword back?!" Sanemi shouts while stomping towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro didn't pay any attention to what the teachers were saying, he needed to kill the demon. The demon slayer took a sniff to find where the demon was coming from, he could tell it was coming at a high speed, it seemed to be targeting Tanjiro.

The burgundy haired boy said nothing as he walked closer to the front of the garden. Rengoku put his hand on his shoulder with a tight yet warm grip.

"Tanjiro, there's nothing out there, you need to calm down" the flame haired man spoke softly. Tanjiro did not respond, he instead was taking deep breaths,

Rengoku was starting to get more stern. "Tanjir- '' Rengoku was cut off by a loud shriek, the scream tore through the environment, shocking all the students and teachers, Tanjiro didn't move.

A student came running past them in absolute fear, they had been screaming non-stop.

This creature entered the property, passing through the gates, it looked spider-like. It had 4 long legs supporting it up, its face distorted, it had white fur resembling the vine demon's beautiful hair, vines were dangling from its body as it's one eye searched for its target.

It was bigger than Tanjiro had expected it to be but he kept calm as students screamed and ran in every direction.

Regoku had removed his grip on the boy and tried to control the panicking students. "Everyone! Inside the school now! Let us handle this- thing!".

Some students had run inside but some were too panicked to process the words of their teacher and were trampling each other to get away.

The demon looked around, moving its long legs to step closer, almost squashing a student in the process.

The other teachers had exited the school by now and were in shock. "What the-...." was all Tomioka could say as students pushed him around to enter the building.

Zenitsu ran into Tanjiro panicking, "Tanjiro! what are you doing?! Get inside!" he shouts as Tanjiro examines the demon, Inosuke was holding onto Aoi and running towards the building, the demon was blocking the exit of the school garden so the school itself was really the only option.

"Tanjiro let's go!" Zenitsu called as he himself started to run.

The demon stepped towards the students trying to attack, causing screams of terror. In a swift movement, Tanjiro took out his blade and ran towards the demon.

"TANJIRO!" Zenitsu shouts as he tries to turn back but gets pushed ahead by other students.

"Water breathing, second form, lateral water wheel!" The demon slayer chants as he cuts the two front legs of the demon, causing it to fall towards, leaving its neck available.

This sudden attack left the students still, looking back in shock, the teachers were blocking most of the students from the demon to protect them but they themselves were unable to move.