The guy

"Jesus Christ Stark what the hell did u even pack," Loki said collapsing in the sand.

I giggled and watched the others trail down all nearly collapsing under the weight of the gear.Thor, who could have easily solved my problem, had driven in a separate car as he finished a small mission earlier than expected.

"Come along brother," Thor said cheerily, he was pulling Loki up to go play volleyball.

"Must I?," he replied while already giving in and letting himself be dragged along.

"Yes, you might even impress some ladies,"
I snorted at this and they all turned round to face me.

"Alright I will then," Loki said obviously offended by my interruption.

I watched as he straightened up and pulled his t-shirt up off his head. His body was lean but laced with defined muscle, he had black swimming trunks on that hung slightly low, so a prominent v-line could be seen.
Jeez this man was gorgeous.
A sharp nudge was sent into my stomach and I quickly turned to face Nat, who was currently sunbathing.
"Stop staring,"
"I was not staring," I replied grumpily.

" Please, you practically had drool,"
"Shut up," i stated quickly noticing Loki,Thor, Bucky and Tony were all playing.

"Shall we go watch?"
"We shall,"
I pulled Nat up and linked arms with her and trailed down the the pitch.
I noticed they began playing slightly more competitively now that we had arrived, god boys are stupid.
"You know what Nat hold this,"
I passed Nat my ice cream and walked into the pitch.

"Hey boys, how about you make some room for the real men,"

"You wish," Tony replied, and piked the ball to Bucky but before Bucky could catch, I took a running start and jumped up to twice my height(perks of being part cat) and pushed with all my might down onto the ball. It zoomed right back and hit Tony right in the middle of his dick.

"OWWW," He screamed out, collapsing rather dramatically.
I landed with a thud before breaking down in fits of laughter, gasping for any spare air.
Thor also roared with laughter, Loki smirked shaking his head and Bucky edged away now terrified to play me.

"Why would you,-just stand there like that," I gasped out in between the tears.
"WELL I DIDNT THINK YOU WOULD AIM FOR MY MOST PRIZED POSSESSION,"
At that our laughter grew even more,
"Oh go fuck yourselves," Tony growled while limping away.

"Looks like he won't be doing that anymore," Loki whispered to me, I snorted now seemingly in control of my laughing fit.

After that little fiasco we decided to go back up the beach and 'be safe' under Steve's words, which I'm pretty sure was aimed at me.

...

"This is so relaxing," I sighed.
Everyone had decided on a sunbathing sesh and were now littering our corner of the beach.

Nat hummed in agreement, too tired to give a proper reply.

"Hey," I opened my eyes lazily at the unfamiliar voice.
"Hi," I replied eyeing  the delicious bit of man candy standing in front of me. He was about 6,3 , brown fluffy hair , he was in dark brown swimming shorts and had a nicely toned body, his eyes were a hazelnut colour and had long lashes framing them, he was smiling slightly showing his dimples and how his nose scrunched up.
"Wow he's cute," Nat whispered to me.
"Look this might sound really weird but my friends over there," he motioned to a group of equally attractive guys.
"They,-er really wanted me to get your number,-only if you want to though," I let out a giggle at his adorable awkwardness.

"Um," I glanced over at Loki, still not sure what we really where,only to find that he's disappeared.
Nat nudged me, realising that I'd trailed off and been lost in thought for a while. Maybe I should, it would give me a chance to try and get over what I have with Loki.

"Um ok, I'm not really looking for a relationship though," I was subtly hinting at a one night stand.
I hate strings attached.
Nat sighed and rolled her eyes, the guy smiled shyly and said "I don't mind, by the way I'm Blake,"

"I'm Alexandra," I smirked, he was really cute.
"That's a beautiful name," he replied shouting over his shoulder while walking away.
A blush splattered my cheeks
"Is that Alexandra blushing?," Tony stated sarcastically.
"Shut it Stark," I replied trying to not smile too much.

...

"Everyone in," Steve motioned to the car.
Loki had finally reappeared and when I say he did not look happy, I mean I would rather dress in a sheep skin mid summer and baa, then get in a car with him.
The team piled in and unlucky for me Thor had mysteriously disappeared along with the spare car.
"Um sorry," I squeaked awkwardly, climbing onto his lap. He just ignored me, not resting his hands on my hips anymore.
The car ride was just filled with conversation between Wanda, Vision and Nat, the rest of us stayed in awkward silence.

Heyyy so what do we think of the new character?

Also I'm taking a week off as it is now my half term and I have to study for exams 😩 and when I say revising for exams I actually mean cuddling my pony 😎☝️
-A