The emo

Another restless night had my thoughts jumbled up yet again. The rescue from yesterday also preoccupied my mind slightly, although I barely want to admit it.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where the rest of the team sat.
He was weird, how closed off he was just reminded him of myself. I saw him as a piece of a complex puzzle never quite fitting in. He had the fucking nerve to call me a bitch he just needed adjusting. Maybe befriending him would benefit us both?

"Right so it's sorted then?," I heard stark say once again pulling me from my thoughts as I sat down.
"What is?" I piped up, really hoping it wasn't what I think it is,

"Well kid, I know you and reindeer games didn't exactly, err what's the word," he paused
Just as Thor happened to walk in.
"Thor what's the word you would use to describe Addie and reindeer games?"

"Sexual tension"
"THOR" me and stark screamed,
"NO" I said, but a sly grin made its way onto my face,would that be so terrible? He wasn't bad to look at but certainly wasn't my type. Too broken to fix only room for one depressed bitch in a relationship and I usually fill that position.
"Oh hell no don't even think about it Alexandra Amare"
I frowned. I hated my full name, it only reminded me of my past.

"Sorry," stark said quickly, realising his mistake he slid a pack of Jaffa cakes towards me as an apology.
"I'm not" I replied quickly before turning my back and opening them slowly as a way of saying I accept his apology.
Jaffa cakes can solve anything i thought munching my way through the first one.

I heard the door open and slam shut not bothering to look up ,too engorged on the delicacy in front of me.

"Alright I fucking get it I'm being babysat," I heard the sharp voice say.
Ah this is how he decided to start off the day.
That alone got my blood boiling what the fuck was he thinking, at this point I could of sworn he had a death wish.

It appeared he hadn't noticed me sat on the counter because the stupid man carried on talking,
"Where is she anyway"
My eyes narrowed and I heard tony snort and Natasha burst out laughing.

"Hey wannabe emo I could have sworn you got the message across last time I threatened you," my Cheshire grin spread across my face as I jumped of the counter walking towards him my tail perked slightly at the obvious anger that radiated off me.

"That is a dead man right there," Nat muttered to Clint as I strolled past.
Loki gulped realising I was in the room.

I finally stopped in front of him the obvious tension in the room rising,

"Or do you need a reminder?" I questioned.
my hand tilting his chin towards me as claws appeared from the tips of my fingers, dragging them softly along his pale skin.If he wasn't such a prick, this would be so damn attractive right now.
He looked down at me intently almost infatuated with the fact I had a claw at his kneck ready to kill if necessary,

He lent down towards me an obvious height difference which made me cringe, because it showed he had the upper hand.

"You know in other circumstances I may have liked this kitten," he whispered,
Making shivers run down my spine at the thought.

How the fuck did he know I liked the name kitten.
"See what did I tell you sexual tension!" Thor exclaimed.
"Shut it Thor," I said, swiftly returning to the counter with little pride I had left.
An obvious blush staining my cheeks making the hearts on either side a darker shade of red.

I stole a quick glance at emo grumbling at the fact he had this effect on me,
Only to find him staring right back a mischievous smile on his face,
I rolled my eyes quickly looking away but I felt my heart pound just slightly faster.

"As I was saying before reindeer games and kitty decided to start world war 3," Tony paused for dramatic effect.
I just puffed out my cheeks and blew away my fringe which had messily fallen over my face, waiting for his theatrical display to be over.

"Well we are going on a mission,"
YES my insides screamed and my cat ears pricked forward I could finally get out of this stupid tower, the walls seemed to be closing in.

"But being reindeer games baby-," stark spluttered as Thor elbowed him in the ribs,
"I,er-mean guardian? Yes guardian Alexandra you get the pleasure to stay here,"

What the fuck?

" you've got to be kidding me," I replied before stuffing the 5th Jaffa cake into my mouth, already accepting defeat. The fight had left me a long time ago.

"No, I'm not and I swear if you do anything,Alexandra there will be consequences,"stark muttered before he was out the door with the rest of the team.

Leaving me and you guessed it Loki.
He sat down opposite me not saying a word almost memorising my face,
I mean I couldn't blame him I am fucking hot.

"So what's an emo?"

I slumped forward onto the counter bashing my head, this was going to be a long day.

Also anyone wondering tony and stark are the same person just his first and last name.
Alexandra also goes by : Addie & kitten
Please leave me comments to read!