Road trip

Loki's POV

I flashed her my million dollar grin,
"How you doin',"

A long pause filled the kitchen before a snigger escaped her and said,
"What the fuck emo,"
I straightened up trying to keep a cool composure. Before failing miserably and bursting out laughing, I stole a glance her way to see her crying in fits of giggles.
"Why are you guys so weird," stark says poking his head in.

"Ew you guys make me sick being lovely dovey," Nat follows in.
"We are not lovey doves," I exclaimed moving closer to her, in an almost protective stance.

"There's an we,?" Addie questioned a mischievous glint in her eye.
I opened my mouth to answer but was cut short by Steve. Thank god.

"I was thinking what about a beach trip, after that big mission last weekend, I think we all need a break," Steve said.

Whenever I seem to want Her by myself the whole team follows like lost puppies and to make matters worse, I hate the beach the sand is annoying and get everywhere and Thor is usually flaunting his muscles. But then again Alexandra would be in a very sexy bikini, I could just imagine it. Skin tight and black, resting my head in my hands I looked dreamily out the window thinking of a black bikini wearing Addie.

"YES," Alexandra burst, on second thought the beach maybe isn't that bad.

...

Alexandra's POV

Thank god, a break. It's been mission after mission for 5 months straight and the beach seems relaxing.
"ADDIE," I'm guessing no sleeping in today.
"Yes Nat,"
"Where's the slutty red bikini I lent you,"
"Yes," Tony emerged from the doorway.
"GET OUT,"
I grabbed the nearest shoe and lobbed it aiming straight for where it would hurt.
"OWWWW, IVE BEEN HIT,"

"YOU WALKED IN ON ME CHANGING,"
"What?I heard the word slutty and ran as fast as I could,"
"TONY," Nat screeched and started to pelt him with shoes until he managed to crawl away.

"Alexandra," Wandas sing song voice echoed into my room.

I hummed in reply trying to decide between the sage green or lilac bikini.
"There is only one car and 3 seats so I guess we are doubling up,"

"Oh ok Wanda I'll sit on you,"
"I wish, vision already claimed me,"
"Ok nat?,"
"Sorry hun Steve said he didn't feel like being man handled by Loki,"
"Shit,"

I turned round deciding on the sage green one and faced them, both had a suspicious look in their eye.
"So who else is there? And why are you loo- OH MY GOD, NO,"
The two girls, unbeknownst to Addie had actually orchestrated the whole thing, now sat in peals of laughter at her misfortune.
Then an amazing idea popped in my head. I pushed past them sprinting to the kitchen at full speed.

"I CALL SHOTGUN,"

"Already been called doll,"

"NO BUCK, COME ON SWITCH WITH ME,"

"And miss out on you uncomfortably sat on Loki? No way,"

"Why you little-,"

"Alexandra get in the car," Loki said slightly amused from the doorway.
I gave Bucky a look up and down, flipping him off and strode towards the doorway where Loki was leant.

"Good girl," He whispered as I swept past, a cold shiver ran down my body and heat flushed my cheeks.

"Shut up emo," I replied and grabbed his arm dragging him towards the car. Laughter followed behind me, more than likely from Nat and Wanda.

...

"Ugh Tony hurry up,"
Everything was finally in the car and all that's left was the journey there, great.
"Ok everyone in," Steve barked.
I opened the door slowly, just to show how annoyed I was with this situation.

"For fucks sake Alexandra," Loki growled while yanking me in.
An immediately blush settled on my cheeks as I felt Loki rest his hands on my hips. Did he know how much of an effect that had on me?
I gulped quickly suppressing my urges, until Steve slammed on the breaks making Loki instinctively grip me tighter. Digging his hands into my sides, shit, my breathing became uneven and i subconsciously clenched my thighs looking for some relief.

"Jeez Steve learn to drive," I muttered  ignoring the knot forming in my stomach

Loki's POV

Did she really just do that?
That small movement went unnoticed by the rest of the group but I felt it. Fuck this is only gonna go one way. I wonder if I grip her again would she repeat it knowing I caught on.

I pressed into her hips adding pressure and drew small circles along them.
"Loki," she muttered a small warning, I just grinned and pressed harder.
I felt it again. That small movement, so she likes it painful? Good to know.

"Ok guys we are here,"
Fuck you Steve,

As soon as the car came to a halt she practically bounced out desperate to put some distance between us.
"I can't wait to go swimming, you wouldn't mind bringing it down to us would you boys?," her voice lighter than usual and her hips swaying towards us.
"Of course," we all replied in unison slightly dreamy.
"And that is how proper seduction is used," she retorted before bounding down the path towards the beach, closely followed by the girls.

"They really expect us to carry their shit," Tony gasped
"Who the hell brought a mini fridge to the beach," Bucky replied
"Oh wait that's all my stuff, you wouldn't mind bringing it down to me
would you boys," Tony said,his voice slightly higher while batting his nonexistent eyelashes at us.
"Tony please never do that again," I replied saving him the embarrassment.

Hey bitches !
7k readers wtf-
I started this as a joke my first chapter was a written on ft to my cousin making fun of how bad my writing is !!
Love you all especially your support
-A