Lollipop

I had managed to avoid them all for about 2 days.
I had asked Jarvis to sneak me essentials like lollipops and juice boxes and I'm pretty sure they where looking for me but i have successfully hidden in Tony's Barbie like wardrobe.
But alas the nest was getting uncomfortably, i found a spider in my bed about 5 minutes ago and when i tell you i let out the most inhuman scream ever, plus my burning desire to find out whether loki was ok....or not.

Lokis pov

I groaned, ow that shit hurt.
Where's Alexandra?
the thought circled in my head as i pulled myself up from my bed and stumbled into the main room of the tower.There sat everyone and with a quick glance at the window i could determine it was around 9pm.
"Where's Alexandra," i mumbled
The groups head shot round,
"Uh we aren't actually sure," Nat mumbled back.

"What," I groaned trying to recount the last night.
"Calm it reindeer games we just heard her scream and there seems to be less lollipops than usual, so that at least means she's in the tower," tony replied unbothered.

"Why aren't you looking for her she could be hurt," I spoke to the group a clear frown in my face.
"This is regular occurrence Loki,"
"How is her going missing normal?," my confusion had not subdued in the slightest.

"She will more often than not disappear after a mission like that then return within 1,2 days," Thor replied softly.
"But we will help look for our addie," Nat intervened, knowing how to calm a fight before it erupts.

I gave them a sharp nod and gestured for them to start looking, Tony grumbled slightly but soon shut up after the icy glare i sent his way.

...

"Where the hell could she be," tony stated.
We have been looking for the last 3 hours and have practically turned the place upside down,
"Uh guys i think I've found some sort of life form," Thor shouted to the rest of us.
"NOT IN MY EXPENSIVE DESIGNER WARDROBE," Tony shrieked.
"Go away," a small voice murmured from the darkness.
"Alexandra?," i questioned, before crawling further in and kicking Thor in the face 'accidentally'.

"I saw that emo," she muttered and flicked on a torch. It illuminated the big room, revealing an abundance of lollipop wrappers and empty juice boxes, completed with a pillow fort in the corner.
"Silly kitty,"I murmured softly before moving closer and wrapping her in my arms.

Tony stuck his head in and a smug grin appeared on his face when he saw us before a look of horror washed over at the state of his precious wardrobe. But just as he was about to start Thor saw us and grabbed tony and the rest of the team hauling them as far away as possible.
She sniffed and then looked at me and laughed,
"What do u think you are laughing at," i teased,
"You look...hiccup....dreadful,"
"I mean I was shot, but you would know considering you told him to,"
She continued giggling at me but i just huffed trying desperately to hide the smile that plastered my face.

She finally calmed down before perking up slightly at the sound of rain hitting Tony's windows.

"Can i take you somewhere," she asked slightly hesitantly.
"Depends,"

Hey bitches I had quite a few events planned so this is a late update!
My updates might be slower over the next 2 weeks but I love you all!!
-A