Ochaco smiled at the two and ran outside. After walking a little, she found some chopped trees.

'Must be him'

She followed the trees. Eventually she saw the boy sitting on a trunk. He was panting and darkness came steaming off of him. Slowly, she was walking up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around, ready to attack. It was until his eyes fell on hers. Uraraka could see he had cried. She slowly went sitting next to him, giving him a smile. He just laid his head on his hands, not looking at the girl. It was silent for a while.

"I can't live like this anymore" the boy spoke

Ochaco wanted to answer but was cut short before she could begin to speak.

"I have my memories back now, yes, but can hear sensei. He is telling me to kill All Might. All Might saved me long ago. How can I kill him. I am scared, Ochaco, when rage is building up I don't have control. He can control me. I need to have the drug they gave me. Otherwise I am going to destroy myself. That's what he told me. They know I am alive. Sensei can feel my presence"

The girl looked at him with pity in her eyes. She couldn't get any words out. Instead she was slowly drawing circles on his back. She could feel his breathing ease.

After sitting a bit calming down, they went back inside.

Flashback end

The class was standing at the train station. Most of the students were already on their train towards their internship. Izuku was standing next to Aizawa. He had wished good luck to Uraraka and Iida before they left. Izuku could feel an dark aura around Iida. Something wasn't right. Izuku had heard about his brother, pro hero Ingenium, who was attacked and disabled by a villain called Hero Killer Stain. Sensei never had said anything about the villain, so Izuku didn't know who he was or what his quirk is. All he knows is Iida has something on his mind. He is going to Hosu, where Stain is at the moment. Izuku kinda wanted to follow him, and had told Aizawa about the situation. Aizawa told him to go there if his training was going well. Otherwise the heroes in Hosu would keep an eye on the boy.

When everyone else had left, the father and son went back in the car Aizawa has rented to go back to UA. Their week of training and 'internship' was about to begin. Izuku had given up on going somewhere else after a couple of days. He had gained interest in his new dad and wanted to know him better and see his work.

"Izuku, we need to go somewhere first before we go back to UA. There is someone who wants to see you"

Aizawa said to the boy. The boy looked at his dad confused. Where would he take him?

They were driving towards a neighborhood with some lower apartement buildings. The apartments looked small but cozy from the outside. Not that he did care. Back at Sensei's place, he would be happy with anything.

Aizawa was driving up a parking place, parking the car. They were getting out of the car and standing in front of a 5 floors apartment building. Aizawa waved Izuku to follow, who was getting anxious.

Walking inside the stairwell, Izuku slowly got images in his head. He was recognizing these stairs, this building, the door they were walking up to. It were memories from a long time ago. But he had been here before a lot of times.

"Dadzawa? What is this place? Why do I remember things?"

"You will see soon, problem child"

"Problem child?!?!?!?!" Izuku asked astonished.

Aizawa didn't answer to the boy, leaving him silently standing and thinking about it. Aizawa went up ahead to the door, opening it with a key he got from a small bag. He stepped inside, followed by a running Izuku.

Izuku stood in the door opening. He looked around the hall with wide eyes. Memories from his youth are flashing trough his head. Walking to the living room, he could see a young version of himself play around the house. He even got scenes of him and Kacchan playing with hero costumes and toys, rescuing his mother. His mother...

It was making tears flowing over his cheeks. He was crying over the happy memories. His dad looked at him with a sad smile. The boy must have been trough so much pain and now getting a lot of happy memories back is such a heavy toll on him.

Izuku stopped crying and was looking at his dad.

"W-where i-is my m-mom?" Izuku stuttered

"Sit down Izuku. I will tell everything"

"NO. WH-ERE IS MY MOM"

Izuku felt rage flowing trough his body. Darkness was coming off of his body. Aizawa was ready to erase his quirk but was surprised by the front door swinging open.

A ash blond haired woman was standing in the opening. Aizawa's eyes went wide on the sight, but Izuku's eyes went wider.

"IZUKU DEAR IS IT REALLY YOU?" The woman said loudly.

Aizawa had not met the woman before but instantly knew who she was related to. The similarities were too much.

"Aunty Mitsuki?"

The woman went to the greenette and hugged him tightly. Izuku calmed down, letting the darkness fade from his body. Izuku was almost choked to death but he didn't mind. He liked the hug from his aunty a lot.

"So we are going to sit down and talk now?" Aizawa asked the other two.

The two broke the hug and walked over to the couch. Sitting both on it. Aizawa was sitting in a chair across of them.

"So Izuku, about your mother" Aizawa began.

The adults could see Izuku tense up, so Mitsuki put her arm around his shoulder. The boy looked at her and she smiled back at him. He then looked back to Aizawa. Aizawa continued.

"Your mother died 3 years after you went missing. Hospital and police reports are saying she died in an accident. Lets say it was the wrong place at the wrong time. She was in one of the buildings what got destroyed in an battle between All Might and All for One. All Might had defeated the villain and went rescuing people, which she was one of. She later died in the hospital due to too much smoke in her lungs. As you know, All for One escaped the battle"

Izuku's eyes went wide before tears were flowing out. He was thinking back at that day. The day All Might had crashed in a big meeting. The day he had saved his sensei from death. The day he now lost his mother in the action. He was so close to her, and yet so far away.

Izuku started crying. Mitsuki was pulling him close and he went crying in her shoulder. The adults knew it would be hard for the boy. He has lost everything.

After some time, Izuku had stopped crying. He only was sobbing.

"I-I L-let H-him L-live"

"What are you saying Izuku?" Mitsuki asked

"I-it w-was m-my q-quirk. H-he s-should h-have d-died. H-he k-killed m-my m-m-mom"

"It is not your fault Izuku" Aizawa assured the boy

"You weren't yourself. They made you something you don't want to be" Mitsuki filled in

"You can always come to me, you know that. That's because I am your aunt"

Izuku let out a weak smile at her, nodding slowly.

"I am your dad now Izuku, and I will never let anyone hurt you again. You can lean on me and I will help with all troubles you have. And I can assure you Hizashi will too"

Izuku thought about it and let out a sigh. He was feeling like people genuine love him. He loved the feeling and it made him happy.

The three sat for a while, talking and bringing up memories. After, Izuku went to his old room. He picked up stuff he had memories too and took them in a bag. He took some photos of him and his mom, him and Katsuki and some other photos.

After they were all set, they split ways and father and son went back to their apartment. Tomorrow, the training will start for real.