In fairness, it wasn't as small as they both made it out to be, but it was considerably smaller than the other bedrooms in the villa

He still had walk space, but no cupboard space, so his suitcase remained open at the side of the bed the contents spilling out of it.

"You're telling me you're living out of a suitcase also Harold" she scolded.

"Ey, what's wrong with that" he held his hands up laughing "I've done it before"

"It isn't practical for 2 weeks" she sighed "pick your suitcase up and come with me"

"And what if i don't want to?" He challenged smirking.

"Fine, I'll pick it up myself" she huffed nudging him out of the way with her elbow as she bent down to pick up the suitcase on her own.

She knew the physical challenge would be too overpowering but it didn't stop Harry thinking she would be able to do it. He insisted on doing it himself after her movement, picking it up with ease as she directed him out of the bedroom.

He seemed visibly confused as they entered her bedroom. He'd been in her before, but now her presence seemed to fill the air, just the regular coconut and vanilla smell she seemed to uphold. Boys usually smelled like sweat and beer and he hadn't been in proximity of a female for longer than he had liked to think about

Admittedly, he had drunken encounters, ones that continuously turned sexual, but he hadn't given them the think both of them truly craved in the moment. Sex. Harry refused to send out his body to females like that and he felt wrong using them merely for it, so he avoided it.

"There's enough hangers, stick your things in my wardrobe" she insisted beginning to scatter his contents on the bed.

He thought nothing more of it as he completed the task, placing his clothes in the wardrobe with ease.

The problem was, a lot of addelyn's clothes weren't ordered and they were all along the wardrobe rail, so when Harry was slotting his clothes into there, the pairs clothes were getting rather mixed.

"I still can't believe you were going to keep all your clothes in the suitcase" she laughed beginning to fold his shorts up as she put them in the bottom drawer "I don't know why I find that so hilarious"

"It isn't even funny" he smirked "I can't believe I landed the smallest room"

"We could swap"

"That isn't fucking happening" he sounded serious about this "you deserve a nice holiday"

"What do you mean?" She quizzed.

"You're a nice person, you deserve a nice holiday"

"Why thank you, you're a nice person too Haz"

"The name sounds so stupid coming from anyone else, but with you. I kind of like it" he admitted to her.

He didn't stumble like usual, he seemed relaxed as he spoke, and with it he fumbled onto the bed.