The curly Omega breathed out in relief when Louis told him that they can go now. Louis laughed at his Omega who took his robes off annoyedly and practically ran out of the hall. Harry kept the coronet beside the King's crown and smiled to himself.

"Shall we have lunch, love?" Louis asked

"Yes" Harry walked towards the dining hall with Louis.

"We need to go to the villagers today, not everyone had seen you" Louis said nuzzling his nose on his Omega's neck.

"Alright, so we are together this whole day?" Harry asked holding his Alpha's hand and smiling at him.

"Yes we are" Louis kissed his curly head "I want to show you some of the safety among our place, you need to know some basic escapes"

"Escapes?" Harry asked confuseldy

"There might be a situation when we need to escape, and we have solution too" That's all Louis said and Harry didn't asked about it anymore.

Bangers and mash were served for the King and to be Luna. The rest of the royal family and friends have already has their lunch, it's just the King and Luna who has been busy in the throne.

Louis knows Harry have many confusions about all of these responsibilities, he is willing to help his Omega but he also wants him to know by himself too.

"We can start your training at evening" Louis declared.

"What training?" Harry asked , Louis raised his eyebrow at his Omega who gasped "Oh yes, archery. Yes today!"

"Calm down, love" Louis chuckled wiping his hands on the napkin. "We can go to the village after some times, let the cart get ready"

____________________________

"So my name is Rose right?" Harry asked his Alpha as their cart leads them to the village.

"Yes, it's for your own safety love. And they do know that is not your real name and they would not push you" Louis said calmly.

When they reached their destination Louis leads his Omega through the villagers. The villagers who was so happy to see their new Luna bowed him and complimented him. And ofcourse Harry was blushing the whole time, he will never get used with this attention.

Then they walked to the wonderful  wheat fields in the stage of harvesting. Harry was so happy, the whole golden place made him contend. He happily walked with his Alpha holding his hand and looked around the field.

"Your highness, my Luna" A man ran to them, he was in his crop clothes and he was smiling brightly "I heard you both coming, we prepared tea for you please come along."

"Lead the way, Jackson" Louis said smiling at the man.

"He is the main farmer here, isn't he?" Harry asked

"Yes, Jackson is a hardworker but his children are lazy asses. So he requested to my mother to do something about it, and both of his sons are gardeners of our royal garden" Louis said

"Oh, you mean Taylor and Mack?" Harry asked

"Yes, you have met the kids haven't you?" Louis asked chuckling.

"Yes I did, I met them when I took some roses. They are friendly" Harry replied "They did complained to me about cutting grasses"

"They joined last year so there is no way their laziness is out of their mind" Louis said making Harry to giggle. "I found our Leo in this field"

"Aww she might be so alone here" Harry pouted

"She was" Louis sighed "I have never seen my soldiers being over with their work before. She was very difficult to get caught"