Chapter 26:Date

Third Person POV

Y/N was standing at the backyard while observing the night sky when Taehyung suddenly back-hugged her. She flinched but soon relaxed realizing it was only her beloved mate. She leaned a bit against Taehyung's chest.

"Sorry for startling you, Love. But, I've been thinking..." he rested his head on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N turned her head slightly to meet his brown orbs. "About what?"

"Your birthday is near, which is this Saturday. I was thinking of taking you out on a date." he smiled.

"A date? On my birthday?!" Taehyung nodded excitedly as his smile grew seeing his mate all excited.

She squealed. "I can't wait! Our first date!"

"You're going on a date, unnie?"

Both of them turned around to see Ara standing near the door. Her eyes sparkled when she heard that the Kim couple is finally going on a date.

"Umm...Yes?" Y/N answered. That made Ara squealed while clapping her hands adorably.

"Within these 4 days, Im going to get you ready. I need to choose your dress, your shoes and oh! Your make up!"

"Ara-" Y/N tried to grab Ara's attention but failed because Ara was too busy planning on helping her precious unnie.

"But I might need some more help. I know! Blackpink unnies can help!" with that, she dashed away probably will barge into their room asking for help.

"And...she's gone." Taehyung said, still holding Y/N in his arms.

"Well, that's Ara." Both of them laughed knowing how the younger usually acts. Childish but cute.

Time Skip to their date night

Y/N sighed staring at her reflection in the mirror of Ara's room. These past days, Chunseo didn't dare to come close to Taehyung after what happened when she kissed him that day. Y/N didn't mean to use her power on Chunseo but she and Nova both couldn't help it when they saw someone else was kissing their mate.

They just snapped!

"Unnie~ We found the perfect dress for you~"

Y/N turned around and saw the 5 girls who were willing to help her get ready on her date night. Yes, they planned their date during the night  since everyone was busy celebrating the princess's birthday during the day.

That morning when Y/N woke up, she immediately smell the most sweetest scent ever. Vanilla mixed with sandalwood. It was heaven for her and Nova.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Y/N gasped walking towards them.

"We know. We picked this specially for your date." Jennie said

"Taehyung oppa will truly love this!" Ara squealed.

"Ok. Now that we already picked the dress, it's time to get her make up and hair done. Y/N, go change." Jisoo said. Y/N nodded and went inside the bathroom.

A couple of minutes later, she came out and froze all the girls. Y/N walked in front of them and did a little twirl to give them a full view of the dress.

"What do you girls think?" Y/N said. She was nervous seeing the girls staring at her like she's some kind of an alien.

"It's perfect." Ara mumbled. Her mouth formed into a big smile.

"Wow Y/N. No doubt that Taehyung is going to love it. You look absolutely gorgeous!" Lisa said as the others nodded in approval.

"Now let's get her make up and hair done." Chaeyoung gently pulled Y/N's arm to the chair in front of the mirror and sat her down.