Chapter 19:Mark

Y/N POV

"So, the King told me where the Wind gem is but didn't tell me the exact location of it. All we have to do is find it. So that's why we need Y/N to find the voice like last time with the Fire gem. She could lead us straight to it. We also have to watch out for rogues as they could be lingering around there. Is that clear?" Namjoon oppa explained the plan.

"Yes Alpha." the boys answered.

Right now is afternoon and we were planning on getting the Wind gem. There's still one more gem to find after this.

"What about the Earth gem?" Jin oppa asked.

"The King will tell me about it after we get the Wind gem. So now, just focus on that only." Namjoon oppa said again. We all nodded.

"Everyone settle in the castle before we leave. We will leave after everyone is ready." he commanded.

With that, I went to the lavender garden and sat on the bench. I noticed a figure was walking towards me from behind. I turned my head and saw Taehyung sat next to me giving me his boxy smile. I smiled back and turned back to the lavenders.

"You ok?" he asked

"Yeah, Im ok. Why do you ask?" I turned my head back to him.

"It's just that, you seemed uneasy. I can feel your emotions, Y/N."

"You can feel my emotions?" I tried changing the subject. Keyword, tried.

"I know that you're trying to change the subject and yes. We are mates after all."

"Why can't I feel yours?" Now, I gave full attention to him by turning my body to him.

"You're not 18 yet, right? That's why. Once you're 18, you can feel my emotions and also smell my scent. I've been dying to know what my scent is." he chuckled and I giggled.

"Really? What's my scent?"

"Your scent? It's the best scent ever! Seriously! I could smell it everyday without getting bored. It's caramel mixed with lavender." he smiled widely making Nova howl in joy.

"Now tell me, what's bothering you?" he asked. His eyes full with concern.

I sighed. "Well, I was just worried. I mean, we're going to find the gems and make my elemental powers stronger. I still don't know how to control my powers properly. What if...what if I lose control and hurt people? What if I ended up hurting you?" I started to panic.

He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and pecked my forehead.

"Don't worry, you won't hurt anybody. We won't let you and we will help you control them." he stared deep into my eyes.

I slowly calmed down while staring back into his brown orbs. He started to lower his gaze down to my lips and stared at it as if asking for permission. I smiled at him and he slowly leaned closer to my face.

I slowly closed my eyes and let his lips connected to mine. The kiss was slow yet sweet. His lips was so soft on my lips. We pulled away for air and stared at each others eyes with loving gazes. His brown pair of eyes turned red while still staring at my blue ones.

His eyes drifted to between my neck and shoulder. I tilted my head to the side in confusion then soon realize what he wanted.

"Do it."

"Are you sure?" he asked meeting my eyes. I just nodded.

He brought his head closer between my neck and shoulder. I felt soft kisses before he sink his canines into my skin. I whimpered as I gripped the back of his shirt. He caressed my back to ease the pain. He pulled out his canines and lick the spot to seal it.