“I'm amazed by how you can always tell whenever a woman feels off. As expected from you, Reiner." 

A laugh erupted from his throat, “Yeah, I guess you're right. But seriously, what's wrong, (Y/n) ? Did that grumpy man tell you to drink detergent or something ?" 

"Well.." It's her turn to let out a laugh now, but it quickly comes to a cease, “I was just thinking.. What will I do if I no longer work here ? There are a lot of options to do out there, and it seems like I'm at my lowest point at making decisions." 

"...(Y/n)." 

"Yes ?" 

"Are you really gonna.. quit ? From the Ackerman company..?" Reiner asked, still not believing what he had just heard. "Did you do something wrong that made him pissed ? Does he feel like it's time to replace you ?"

She smiles, shaking her head, "No, it's just that.. I'm a grown up woman now. I want to enjoy my time as a lady, maybe find a man and get married. Or maybe open a small tea shop. I don't want to spend my life working behind the office desk, doing what Mr. Ackerman orders." 

"When are you going to tell that midget about this ?" 

"Probably tomorrow," (Y/n) sighs, her body slumping down on the seat. 

Reiner clears his throat, "Well then, I hope everything will go smoothly as you wanted." 

The car has come to a halt, stopping in front of an apartment. Time has passed so quickly, it feels like it was only a minute ago she was still at the Ackerman residence. 

“Yeah, I hope so. Anyways, thanks !" 

The two bid their goodbyes and the car drifts off. 

Entering her small apartment, (Y/n) closes the door behind her and sigh in relief while taking off her shoes. She then proceeds to do her night routine and finally get ready to rest. 

[Next day] 

The sound of her shoes clicking against the marble floor echoes inside the luxurious house. Knowing the house like the back of her hand, she makes her way to a walk in closet. 

(Y/n)'s hands are busy cleaving apart the clothes hangers that hold a dozen of suits and dress shirts. She takes out a black blazer along with a crisp clean white dress shirt and set them neatly on the table. Next she picks out a men's wristwatch among boxes of them. And finally, necktie. (Y/n) neatly gathers all of the outfits and accessories which are ready to be worn by her boss today. 

About 20 minutes later, the lady found herself busy tying and adjusting the necktie around Levi's collar. 

"Today, I picked a monochromatic tie that looks intellectual and modern, sir." Her slender fingers proceed to adjust his tie.

After making sure the tie is well knotted, the secretary takes a step back, allowing Levi to take a look at the expensive full length mirror. His pale, veiny hands smooth down his black blazer. Then he brushes off his tie a little, "Not bad." 

"Thank you, sir." 

An audible buzzing sound from (Y/n)'s pocket caught her attention. She fishes out her phone to see an incoming call from a certain executive staff who takes a part in the Ackerman Corporation, "It's Director Lobov, sir. Should I take it ?" 

"No. It's probably about that Stohess deal that fell through. I don't want to start my day with a call from a pig." 

(Y/n)'s eyebrow twitch in confusion, "A pig, sir ?" She asked with a smile. 

"You don't necessarily have to take a shit be greedy to call yourself a pig. Anyone who dirties my work deserves to be labelled as one." Levi replied with a bored look as he takes a look of the time displayed on his Rolex wristwatch, "I don't allow pigs to exist in the company, so we better head now to get rid of it." 

The two soon arrived at the famous humongous building under the name of the CEO himself, the car stops right in front of the office entrance. A lobby filled with men in suits, ready to serve their boss. 

"We've arrived, sir." 

The lady exited the car and stands in the lobby among with the guards, waiting patiently with a smile for her boss to come out. 

Levi steps out of the car as one of the guards opens the door for him. As soon as he's fully out, the men bowed in unison and made a way for the vice president. Together, Levi and (Y/n) enter the building, walking in a rather rushing manner, heading to a certain office. 

-- 

The door flung open as two people make their way inside, startling the man who's sitting behind his office desk. 

"Mr. Ackerman !" The man, who's addressed as Lobov, quickly stands up. Already knowing why his boss is visiting him. "Please, it's all a misunderstanding !" 

"Tch, just you being here already dirtying my area, it's hard to believe that you just made a big mistake considering you're in a rather high position for so damn long." 

"My deepest apology, sir. It won't happen again-" 

"Ms. (L/n)." Levi averted his attention to his secretary, "What's my schedule next ?" 

(Y/n) folds her hands in front of her thighs politely, "A board meeting about the new business, sir." Right after she informed him, Levi storms out of Lobov's office without a word. Completely ignoring pleas and apologies from Lobov. 

Lobov, the poor man, fell on his knees, about to cry his eyes out, "Please.. Mr. Ackerman.." 

"Mr. Lobov." 

He turns his head to the lady that called his name, "I'm sure the fact that Vice President Ackerman is pissed is because he had high expectations to start with." (Y/n) tries to assure him. 

"You see, he went to all lengths to try to stop the media from disclosing this company's name. Mr. Ackerman is just trying to keep our reputation clean." She rests her hand on his back, "Mr. Lobov, why don't you go home early today and get some rest ?" 

Lobov heaves a big sigh from his chest, "Yeah.. maybe I should." His answer earns a supporting smile from the secretary. He then stands up and brushes some dust off from his suit, "Thank you, Ms. (L/n). I'll go now." 

With that, Lobov scurried off to take an early leave. 

After making sure that she's the only one inside the room, (Y/n) pulls out her phone, quickly dialing one of the staff,

"Mr. Hannes ? Ah yes, please do me a favor and take all of Mr. Lobov belongings out from his office, now."

Then, she ends the call, leaving the empty office and heading to the Vice President Ackerman's office. 

Well there you have it, an experienced secretary of Levi Ackerman, who has been under his service for 10 years.