𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕠̄ 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕦ˢⁱˣᵗʸ-ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Start from the beginning

Korei giggled in agreement, thinking about Shinsou and how similar that sounded to him. He never used his quirk to get out of homework or anything, but he definitely worked really hard when she was helping him. And those cute little poems he'd write for her would sometimes take so much out of him because he couldn't find the right word or rhyme.

"My parents didn't like Kei, in fact, my father told me that if I didn't stop hanging out with him that I could get out of his house. You know what I did? I moved in with Kei and his Aunt Rykuu." Katsuō chuckled and shook her head, biting her cheek. "I don't even know how Kei and I got together, honestly. I kinda always liked him and he would always flirt with me...but one day, we just...got together. Gosh, he had this motorcycle! We would drive for hours through the city and the countryside, just for fun. We'd hang out in open fields and get really really high–" Katsuō cut herself off and glanced down at Korei, an embarrassed blush on her cheeks. "–Yeah, d-don't do drugs?" She nervously chuckled before continuing with her story. "A-and Kei was the first guy I was ever with. I was seventeen when I found out I was pregnant."

"Seventeen? You weren't...married?" Korei asked softly and Katsuō shook her head, rifling through the box some more and pulling out the ultrasound that she kept from that pregnancy. "T-twins? You were supposed to have...twins?" Just the thought of there being two Shinsou's made Korei's heart race.

"I was so devastated when I found out that I was pregnant, Korei. I felt like I couldn't tell anyone...I was horrified. That's why I push for Hito to get married before having a family. Sure, it's partly because of our religion but I just don't want him to be put into a situation where he has to spread himself thin to take care of a child when he's still a child himself." Katsuō explained, patting Korei on the knee. "And if you and Hito ever go that far and something like that does happen, I'll be there for you every step of the way. See, Rykuu was there for me because my...mother disowned me when she found out. She told me that my babies were evil, that Kei would leave me, and that I'd die during childbirth. Because of all that anger and hurt...I lost one of my babies," a few tears fell from Katsuō's eyes and she just sniffled and smiled through them. "My mother was so wrong. Kei didn't leave me, he proposed. We had Hitoshi and then got married, and we were doing amazing. The message behind this story is that I don't think any less of you for doing stuff like that, Korei. I know that it's tempting, that's why it's a sin. If it wasn't fun then it wouldn't be evil." She was joking about that last part.

"If you don't mind me asking...what happened to Kei-san? How did he...?" Korei trailed off, looking up at Katsuō with sad but curious eyes. The bald woman smiled at her, patting her head and wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Kei was a vigilante. He got injured in a fight with some villain. He was in the hospital for weeks until they finally sent him home. Kei thought he was getting better...but he passed away in his sleep just two days later. I-i woke up in his arms and...I just knew," Katsuō's tears came down so fast, but she did her best to ignore them and swallow the pain. "It's been five years...and I miss him more every day."

"I'm so sorry, Katsuō-san. I-i didn't mean to–" Korei began, being cut off by Katsuō pulling her in for a hug. The embrace lasted for a few minutes, allowing the older woman the time to recollect her thoughts and composure.

"It's okay, sweetie. It's not your fault," she hummed as they separated. Silence settled between them and Katsuō sighed to fill the air. "Now, my dear sweet Korei, this was not a story where I encourage you to be reckless, but it is a story where I encourage you to live, baby. There's no need to worry about what I think about you, or what anyone else thinks for that matter! Be proud of who you are, embrace that femininity. If you feel empowered by things of sexual nature then you do those things, okay? Just be safe, and if you have any questions at all, sweetheart, I'll do my best to answer them, okay?"

"Oh...yeah, I do have one question," Korei began, fiddling with her fingers as she mentally prepared herself for this question. She was scared that Katsuō might not believe her but she just wanted to know. No one's ever told her before! Katsuō tilted her head to the side, waiting for the question to be asked. With a deep breath, Korei asked the question: "How are babies made?"

fluoxetine