I shivered. "Kacchan!!" I whined. He then slid his tongue into my hole, pulling me closer. He squeezed my cheeks tightly as he continued. I huffed in pleasure. He pushed my legs farther apart and moved his attention to my balls. He began sucking on them.

I really couldn't focus on the game. I put the controller down and huffed into the sheets. His saliva made me so wet. My member twitched. Before I knew it, Todoroki had already won first place again.

He pulled his face away. "My turn~" I caught my breath and moved off of him. I sat with my back facing them, my legs were spread, I saw my hard member throbbing.

I looked back at Kacchan who had already unbuttoned his pants and slid them down a little bit.

I climbed up between his legs and looked at Kacchan as I began sliding his pants off. Then I started working on his boxers, exposing his soft member. I grabbed him and began jerking him off, he got hard quickly.

Todoroki and Kacchan were about to start another game. I got onto my stomach between his legs. I put my hands on his inner thighs and spread his legs apart before kissing his tip. He twitched eagerly.

I grabbed his member again and began sucking the tip. He moved his hips slightly. I ran my tongue over his tip, I could taste a bit of pre-cum leaking out. I then began forcing more of him down my throat, covering what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand.

His cock throbbed in my mouth. Kacchan moaned in delight but kept his eyes on the screen. I looked up at him with lust, hoping to distract him from winning. He caught my gaze with a reddened face. "Is this payback?" He grinned, exposing his sharp teeth.

I gave him a look, definitely implying that this was payback as I forced more of him into my mouth. I choked but continued to suck, covering his member in my saliva. He moaned.

"You guys are making me so horny." Todoroki said looking down at me with a playful grin as he turned the TV off and put the controllers on the bedside table. "Why don't we just get to the sex because fuck, this game isn't going anywhere."

"Y-yes! Dammit!" Kacchan huffed. Kacchan grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down even further. With his other hand, he rubbed my ears. Tears welded in my eyes.

Todoroki moved his hands underneath Kacchan's shirt, playing with his nipple. Kacchan's body trembled, he turned his head, only to be met with Todoroki's lips. They kissed passionately as I continued to suck Kacchan off.

Kacchan released his grasp on my head and I pulled up, gasping for air. Saliva covered his throbbing member. Todoroki broke away from Kacchan's lips. He grabbed his wet member and sat up.

Todoroki began undressing himself until he was left naked. Kacchan had gotten of the bed and grabbed the lube before getting behind me. I was in between Todoroki's legs now. I bit his thighs playfully, leaving hickies before making my way up to his member.

He gently grabbed the back of my head and pushed my head closer to his tip. I licked over his tip, he let out a small whimper, before sucking. I pushed his legs apart. With one of my fingers, I made my way to his hole and pushed it in.

Kacchan did the same but with two fingers. He moved them in and out before adding another. Once I had readjusted to three fingers, he curled them against my prostate.

I moaned, pushing my ass back. "Does someone like when I hit their sweet spot?" He continued to curl his fingers against it. My body trembled with pleasure. With his other hand, he grabbed my member and began jerking me off.

I pushed Todoroki down my throat to hold my moans back. I choked on his large member as Kacchan roughly hit my prostate over and over again. I couldn't hold back. I felt a tingling sensation in my groin, but I guess Kacchan knew what he was doing because he immediately blocked me from releasing my cum.

My body ached for release. Kacchan rubbed over my tip with his finger, allowing a little bit of cum leak out, it only made me want to cum more! "You're not allowed to cum until I say so, lil bunny~" He teased, hitting my prostate again. I wanted to cum so bad!

Todoroki fidgeted as I moved my finger in and out, slowly adding another finger in. I completely sucked on Todoroki, our bodies trembled. I added a third finger in and curled my fingers as well. I must have hit a sweet spot because he immediately pushed his hips up. "Ahh~ Mi-doriya!! Ngh~ r-right there!" He moaned. "P-please! Don't stop!" He begged.

I continued to finger him but my body was against me. "You're whole body is trembling, I guess I could let you cum now~?" Kacchan teased, continuing to rub over my tip.

"Mhm!!" I begged desperately.

"Well I guess I can let you cum into my hand just this once~" He quickly grabbed my tip, I exploded into his hand. Todoroki must have not been able to take the pleasure anymore either because he came into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and raised up. We were both left breathless.

Kacchan removed his fingers, I looked back at him. He had a handful of my cum, it ran down his arm as he licked it up. Some of my cum still leaked out from my tip. Todoroki pushed me up onto my keens and immediately began licking the rest of my cum off of my member. His tongue felt so good. "Ngh~" I moaned.

"I can't get over how delicious you taste, lil bunny." He finished licking my cum from his hand before he rubbed lube all over his member. I spread my legs as wide as could, using Todoroki to support myself up.

He positioned himself at my hole and pushed in. "Ahh!! K-Kahh!!" I huffed. He didn't even give me a chance to catch my breath and he rammed into me repeatedly, hitting against my prostate roughly every time.

Todoroki was biting my thighs before he began sucking me off. I grabbed the back of his head.

I screamed in pleasure. "Hah! Hah! Ahhh!! Ka- ahh!! Ngh~!!" I moaned loudly. "To- doroki!!! Ahh!! Ha~!" My knees buckled. Todoroki caught me by my hips. "P-p-ple-ahh!!"

"Does- our lil bunny want me to slow down~?" He huffed out. "Damn you feel so good~!!"

"Y-ye-ahh!!" The thrusted into me hard and held it deep inside me. "Ha- ngh~" I trembled badly. I came into Todoroki's mouth. He swallowed my cum and licked his lips tastefully. He raised up and began kissing my neck, all the way to my lips. Tears of pleasure rolled down my cheeks.

Kacchan placed his hand on my neck and pushed my head back, rocking his hips. "I'm going to fill you up~" He whispered into my ear before licking away one of my tears.

He pushed up into me roughly, I felt his warm liquid fill my insides. His cum leaked out and ran down my trembling legs. He moaned into my ear, making my cheeks reddened even further. Todoroki was leaving hickies on my collar.

Kacchan pulled out, leaving me with an empty sensation. I fell to my knees on the bed. He wrapped a blanket around my quivering body and pulled me into his grasp. Todoroki had put on his boxers and crawled up to us. He pulled us down onto the pillows.

I laid there in their arms, slowly catching my breath. Kacchan was rubbing my bicep with his thumb gently. Todoroki had pulled my head into his chest while Kacchan pressed his body against mine, both warming me up.

Todoroki was running his fingers through my hair when I spoke. "We should have game night more often."

The both laughed. "Anything for you, lil bunny~" Kacchan said softly into my ear, causing me to shiver. Todoroki wrapped his tail around my ankle. His fur was so soft against my skin.

Kacchan grabbed the comforter up and pulled it over us, trapping the heat inside. So cozy. Todoroki purred.

A/N: If you enjoyed this oneshot, follow me and leave a like! If you want more content for this AU just drop a suggestion in the comments! Thanks so much for reading! UwU

Word Count: 2018