46

The entire weekend me and Calum went out and did stuff just to spend time together before he had to leave. We picked up Noah in the afternoon yesterday so we could all hang out. Noah loved him to death, and he got attached to him quickly too. It was shocking to me but I loved it.

Calum was taking pictures of me the entire weekend. He carried around that damn polaroid camera everywhere and would take pictures of me any second he got. He took pictures of both of us too, some with me and Noah, and some with all three of us. I think he had at least 50 by now, that's how much he took them.

Most of them he was going to keep with me since there were just too many. But he was going to bring his favorites with him.

He was getting ready to leave now, which was really depressing. He was getting picked up by Niall's friend, who was also his friend too I guess, so at least I knew he was in good hands.

"You'll be alright while I'm gone. You don't have to worry about anyone hurting you." He said and held my face in his hands.

"I know, I'll be okay." I said just to convince him that I'd be alright while he was gone.

"That's what I like to hear." He said and kissed my forehead before pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Be careful in there please. Don't start fights, or get in them, or anything. Just mind your business and stay out of trouble." I said and looked up at him.

"I will, don't worry about me." He said and moved my hair out of my face.

"I'll always worry." I said and rested my head back on his chest. When we heard a knock on the door we both turned our heads towards the door and walked over. Calum opened the door to show two police officers standing there with smiles on their faces.

"Calum, it's always a pleasure." One of them said and sent him a smile.

"You as well." He said and shook their hands.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked which made Calum sigh and look at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He said and kept his eyes glued to mine.

"We'll give you two a minute." He said and closed the door to leave us alone.

"Be careful." I said and tightly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I know babe I will." He said and kept placing kisses on my forehead.

"I love you so much. Stay safe and take good care of Noah, he's a good kid." He said and pulled away just enough so he can look at me.

"You're making it seem like you're never going to see me again." I said with a slight laugh.

"Just in case you get tired of waiting and leave me for someone who hasn't done a number of illegal things." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"That's not gonna happen. I'm gonna wait for you until you get out. I'll visit you every Friday before dinner, and any other day in between when I miss you." I said and held his cheeks in my hands.

"Okay." He said with a small smile and leaned in to place a long and emotional kiss on my lips.

"I love you." I said and placed one last kiss on his lips as we heard another knock on the door.

"I love you more." He said and kissed me again before we opened the door.

"Ready?" They asked and Calum nodded his head. Unfortunately they had to put him in handcuffs. They explained that they didn't want to but it was just protocol so they had to. It was heartbreaking to watch him in handcuffs but at least they were gentle and nice with him.

"Take care of him for me." I said and looked at the two of them.

"We'll keep a good eye on him for you." One of them said. As they headed towards the elevator of the apartment building I stood and watched and felt my heart chip in my chest. Once Calum had gotten in he blew a kiss which made me smile and shake my head at him. I blew a kiss back just before the doors closed and he was off with the police officers to the local prison.