two

Its a Saturday which means no school. Oh my god, I live for these days. Its been quite a few days since what I like to say "incident". To you it may not be an incident but to me it is. Don't ask.

I got out of bed, more like slithered like a worm, and made my way down stairs. I went into the kitchen to find food, but all my hopes and dreams crashed when I absolutely found nothing.

Its not the way when you're looking for food and there's food there but you just want something specific. Its literally nothing. Damn mom, way to feed your kid.

I sighed and went into the living room trying to find a way to entertain myself. If my life wasn't so boring right now I'd probably enjoy it. That's one reason why I go to school. To waste time. If I started later it'd probably be easier for me.

But, let's face it. Every time I saw that Luke guy there was a strange vibe. It scares me shitless. Yesterday, his arm briefly brushed mine and their was this electrical shock and it blinded me for somewhat time.

I think I'm turning gay for him. Oops.

All I could really think about during the week really was Luke. I'm scared that I'm gonna fall for him, and he won't feel the same, and I'll be heartbroken. Too late. I think I'm coming close to falling.

There's just something unique. Something mysterious. Something different. I just can't put my finger on it.

My stomach obnoxiously growled indicating that I should probably find something to eat. I ran upstairs to get changed and put on shoes. I snuck into my mom's room and stole a some money. Well, technically it's not stealing. She's my mom she should feed me. But, she doesn't.

I ran back downstairs and out the door and headed towards the direction of the pizza shop. As I was walking, something caught my eye. It was Luke and two other guys. One with brown hair and the other with blue hair. Of course, Luke just has to distract me. But, it's not my fault.

I walked over and glanced over the fence the were behind. Their backs were facing the opposite way so they didn't see me. They were lounged on lawn chairs talking amongst their selves.

"You had to sit beside him?" The blue haired guy asked.

"Yeah. I was scared I was going to do something stupid like reveal my identity." Luke answered. "I did trip over the desk though."

"Are you sure this is the Ashton we're talking about?" The brown haired guy asked.

They're talking about me? Why?

In that moment, my stomach grumbled really loudly. They all turned their heads and saw me standing their. My first instinct was to run. But, for some reason, I didn't.

"Speaking of the devil" the brown haired boy whispered. I'm guessing that wasn't meant for me to hear, but I did.

"Uh, Ashton. Were you eavesdropping?" Luke asked me nervously. Why is he nervous? Wait. Does he like me like I do? Oh my god. Stop getting your hopes up! What was the question he asked, again?

I was just staring so I probably looked stupid not answering. "Um.. No." I finally said. "I was just.. I dropped something." I held up my money as if I dropped it.

"So, you heard nothing right?" He was so nervous he was biting his lip ring. Why wasn't I gay before? Oh yeah. Because of Luke.

"Why were you talking about me?" I ignored his question but basically answered it. The blue haired guy spoke up.

"Oh. Luke here was just talking about how sexy you are. He just won't shut up." Luke rolled his eyes making it clear he was lying. But, that didn't stop my cheeks from heating up. Then I realized it was something about his identity.

"What about his identity?" That question seemed to catch them all off guard. I'm so confused.

"If only you knew." Luke replied. But, what did he mean by that?