New Jersey Special 3/3

Jon held his knees to his chest staring at his bedroom wall lip kneading between his teeth as Krypto stared at him.

"We were all scared but that gives us no reason to judge that kid without seeing the true potential of his powers," Kara whisper argued with Biz, Kon, and Clark.

"He killed you Kara, we saw it," Kon said and Lois sighed. "Jon will find someone else, there's plenty of fish in the sea," Kon added glancing over at his brother's room seeing his form shake with sobs.

"I was looking forward to meeting the kid," Lois said as the front door opened and closed Marinette walking in and flopping down next to Jon on his bed resting her head on his shoulder and he took notice wrapping his arm around her waist as they relied on each other.

"He's a kid Clark, they both are, if you don't let them live their own lives and make mistakes, who will?" Kara asked putting her foot down.

"Exactly, they're kids, not supposed to be facing a terrorist alone, they should have asked for help," Clark said turning red at his cousin's point. "It's too late," Clark said turning away and Kara looked into Jon's room Marinette staring back at her.

Barbara stared at Damian who was packing up his things. "It's not safe remember?" Damian asked avoiding Barbara's eyes. "You don't trust me, none of you do!" Damian yelled and the rest of his family appeared around the corner. "For months we have been careful and one slip up one easy fixable slip up was all it took for you to lose that faith in us, why give it in the first place father?" Damian asked eyebrows narrowing.

"Dami..." Dick started and Damian just shoved him aside growling.

"Don't," Damian warned walking out of the hotel before running into the Joker himself who was rubbing a necklace between his thumb and forefinger. "Trust me sicko, you don't wanna mess with me right now," Damian said reaching for one of his knives.

"Neither do you little Wayne," Joker said yellow teeth spreading into a smile. "Liiri!" Joker cooed before transforming and touching the young Wayne who's eyes widened. "You're free to steal for me now little Wayne," Joker said laughing gleefully clapping his hands wildly.

Kara stood in front of Marinette who was holding out a ring. "He won't listen to anyone but you, I need him," Marinette said before turning back to look at Jon. "We both do," she added and Kara frowned.

"I don't know what Kal will have to say about this but I think your friend is worthy of being a hero, jumping into danger to save our friends and family is what we do, you two show some serious potential," Kara said taking the ring winking. "Tell Jonno to get to the roof as soon as possible."

Kara flew out of the window and to the hotel. She saw Damian walking in and she became confused, wasn't he just in there talking to Marinette and weren't they going back to Gotham. She heard screams from down the street and climbed in through the window of Adrien's room seeing him start to pack.

"You're not done here yet," Kara said hands on her hips scaring Adrien. "There are people who need your help and I have a heartbroken cousin to take care of, my family may be scared of your power but I'm not, in fact, I'm here to give it back to you. You earned this from what I've heard," Kara said tossing the ring to Adrien.

"I can't, I don't want to hurt him," Adrien said trying to give her back the ring.

"How much do you love Jon?" Kara asked tilting her head to the side holding his hands in hers.

"More than you could ever know," Adrien said looking into her eyes.

"Then put on that ring and prove it to him, prove it to me, and Kal, Kon, and Biz cause right now you're not showing me that you can handle dating my baby cousin," Kara said and Adrien's eyes were suddenly filled with determination thinking back to all the good times they had together.