Bᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Today is a normal day for the both of them hanging out in Jungwon's room completing homeworks and stuffs.

Let me tell you something about this friendship of you-

"I'm the one who should tell the readers this author-nim so back off."

Okay then.

Jungwon and i had been bestfriend since i can remember.He is the type of boy who will care and tease you at the same time? Rare to see him mad as he always laugh even when in serious conversation.He has no other female friend besides me.

Wondering sometimes he can acted very weird and zooming out of the sudden.We always had this deep conversation and cuddle became our routine every weekend.I admit i do have feelings at him cause he treat me so differently,he can be somewhat wild and cute.Wouldn't admit he's wrong however he will be the first one to gave in.

Can be a clinging dork when he didn't talk or meet me that long even tho we hadn't meet two days.When he's with me i felt safe and calm at the same time.Always do grocery shopping for both houses.He is the most hardworking boy i knew and one thing i adored him the most is he is just........................so goddamn perfect and has this boyfriend material not to talk about his brain but guys even tho he act very very stupid he can still be in top 3 of the school following by me hehe.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and you shot your head at him and nodded.

"Well why don't we order pi-"

"Let me cook us fried rice Jungwon,its not good for our health eating junk food." He smiled and pull you to downstairs.The living room is dark until Jungwon turn on the light.The cold atmosphere warmed by your presence.He smiled to himself watching you wearing his hoodie,favourite one and he got flustered."How long does your parents in Texas Jungwon?" You began,eyes searching for the ingredient in the big fridge.He chuckled."They'll be back in 2 weeks btw.Do you need help?" He asked getting closer to you and you nodded."Cut these onion into dice." He nodded.

After 30 minutes of cooking he arranging the table while you scooping the rice and bring those two plates to the table he arranged,you chuckled at him.

"Whats with these candle lights Woniie."He sheepishly smiled and help you bring the drink."Its for our study date." You nodded and smiled him and he returned the same as dimple appeared.

"Woah this is very delicious Y/n!!" He widen his eyes and talked with his mouth full,you stared at him disgust and shakes your head."Eat slowly pabo i don't want you to die choking." He swallowed the food and pouted,you laughed at him.

"So........Tomorrow i will send you back home." He sighs and you saw his sad expression under the face."You want me to stay here until your parents home?" He widen his eyes excitedly and you flinched at his sudden move."Can you? I mean if you don't mind why not right?" He asked and you smiled."Yeah.....My parents will understand.They know you since we were 6 so don't worry....I'm used to it."He smiled and nodded.

He wiped the table while you washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner Y/n i hope you can make that again sometime." He shouted and you softly giggles at him and nodded."Sure i will."

"You will be sleepin on the bed and i wi-"

"No need Jungone you will be sleeping with me.....Its not the first time right?" He rub his nape and nodded shyly."But rn i don't feel that sleepy.."

"But you yawning." He laughed at your face."Lets hangout at the park?" He looked at you with seriousness."Its night and not good for you.."

"But you have taekwondo skills so-"

"Still....Lets just go to the rooftop." He said and you nodded while pouting.He  chuckled and ruffling your head."Stop........messing my hair." You hissed and he stick his tongue out.

*At the rooftop*

"What do you want to talk about?" He began and you shrugged."Anything that's been bothering us i guess."

"Since you said that.......Mind telling me who the guy is?" He raised his eyebrow at you and you looked at him confusingly."Who?"

"The one that always walk you to your class." He stated and you looked at him."Are you jealous?" You teased him and he scoffs.

"Am not,just curious Y/n." He looked away and you smiled."He's just the prefect and wants to keep an eye on my class thats all Wonie." He rolled his eyes."Why didn't i not know about dis?"

"Because he is the member and i asked the teacher for making you take the responsibility but you're in your taekwondo competition." He became flustered at you and looked away controlling his smile."I think i want to stop being head prefe-OW DA FUQ!" He groan in pain as you smack his side face and you laughed so hard but soon glaring at him."No one will be with me if i'm in the hall for school events." You said,being class president is good but without him by your side is nothing.

"I'm just saying Y/n why do you have to smack me in my handsome face?" You scoffs and him and he rolled his eyes."If you want too,I'll just ask H-"

"I didn't said i will...Stupid."He spat.

"Its Heeseung oppa you idiot....Just admit that your jealous Jungwon.." You shakes your head.

"Is that obvious?" He said and you laughed.

"Well tmr is our 12 years friendships anniversary." He said and you widen your eyes."YEHAHH I ALMOST FORGOT."He smack your head."Its midnight pabo,you want to attract ghost or murderer?"

"I'm not afraid if they hear."

"Yeah? Whys that?"

"Cause i have you.......Its always you." You smiled at him and see his blushing face."Stop doing that Y/n." He groans and you laughed so hard."Why do you keep on blushing Jungwon?"

"Stop that Y/n" He sighs and you laughed.

"So any girlfriend?" He frowned."You do know i don't be friends with other girl besides you......So why ask?"

"I don't know........Maybe i'm Scared that you'll leave me?"

"Thats the most stupid answer i've ever heard.....Can you just stop asking me this kind of question?" He suddenly furiously replied and you looked at him.

"Don't be so angry Jungwon,its just a question and i-"

"Cut the whole damn act you doing.Can't you just see? I'm in love with you Y/n....I'm willing to do everything just for you,but you didn't acknowledge it abit..."

"Don't making a stupid assumption Jungwon...I do noticed your efforts in winning my heart but i don't want it to be one sided love lik-"

"I HAVE LOVE YOU SINCE KINDERGARDEN Y/N WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE? I REJECTED EVERY GIRLS SO I CAN BE WITH YOU.."He spat and you looked down.He grabbed your chin and you looked at him.

"I want more than just a bestfriend of yours Y/n................Will you be my girlfriend?" He nervously asked and you looked at him.

"I don't know Ju-YAHHH PUT ME DOWN."

"I don't take no as an answer dumb dumb...I know you love me too so stop teasing me." You were squirming on his shoulder and soon gave up."Fine."

"Goodgirl."