ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs

Listen to:
Sofia~Clairo
Mikrokosmos~Bts
Eastside~Khalid ft Halsey

Flashback

3rd person pov

-at kindergarden's playground-

"Oww,why do you have to be so mean." Heeseung gasped in pain as they pushed him from the bench.All of his gummy bears falls from his grab.

"Hahahah u're so weak and short.Why you wanna cry to ur eomma?." They mimicked a crying sound but suddenly they groan in pain as a baseball bat (toys) hit them very hard on their head.

"Who did that?" One of them hissed in pain.A little girl said "Hands off,thats my friend why did you do that?" You pushed them very hard till they fall and ran away.

"Here let me help you". You said as you pulled him to stand up he quickly said "Thanks for saving me,Im Heeseung btw.Lee Heeseung." He pulls out a hand for you to shake.

"Mines is Kim Y/n." You smiled cutely then shakes his hand."Since your my first chingu,i let you eat my gummy worms since yours is dirty,here let share." You responded eagerly and pull him with you to sit at the very large tree near the playground.

"Thank you again Y/n noona." Heeseung munched his gummy worms and earned a smack from you."I thought we were friends." Heeseung looked disbelieve by your actions." We're on the same age pabo-ya,im not ur noona." You glared at the confused boy but he just laughed." Mianheeee,lets see whos the older one here.Im 15 october 2001." He asked as he confidently said it."O-Ohh,well i arhh i arhh im-". He cuts you by saying "Yahh why are you hesitate to tell?".

"Im 15 october 2002" You said as you blushed at him." Jjinja we borned in the same day ahahhh-WAIT 2002?" He gasped."So im older than you.You have to call me oppa then." Heeseung grins cutely as you flustered." Im really sorry that i smack ur head,i thought were in the same age,mianhee." You scratch your hair embarressed.

"Nahh its fine tho why would you be sorry." Heeseung smiled at her lovingly and said " Lets be bestfriend from now okay?."

"I would love tooo."

-Primary school-

Heeseung always getting bullied by those boys bcs of his heights and how weak he is but he just ignored it.You are his savior,always had his back,support him and treat him the most precious thing in the world.You always laughed at you both heights different its like,you're 147 cm and he's 142 cm.You always teased him and carried him on your back to each other home.Your mom and his mom became best friends bcs of you both.Sometimes his eomma would let you sleepover with Heeseung and ur home.Eat together,sleep together and play together.

"Your hands are smaller than mine Heeseung." You touch his hands as you smiled.

"Dont worry bunny,my hands,heights and strength will be 2x bigger than you" He grins then intertwined his with yours."And let me take turn to protect you."  He smiled lovingly and hugs you."I love you Y/n,thanks for being my friend.Who would have thoughts on befriend with nerds right?"He smiled sarcasticaly." I love you too Heeseung,dont says like that as if im not a nerd myself arachi? You have me and i have you.As long as we together nothing will stopped us okay." You gently rub his hair as he laid his head on your lap.Here you guys infront of the peaceful beach.

-Highschool-

is the place where everyone mistaken you as a couple.The place that you and him once had a partner but broke up after 10 months.Your boyfriend hate Heeseung will all his guts bcs of how close you are with him and so does his gf,saying that ur only wants his attention bcs he's popular and a head prefect.You,not bad for yourself,always being the top 1 in ur grade and be a class president.Some people adored and hate you both,jealous on how can you guys treated each other with all the affection.