ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ Sᴏғɪᴀ ʙʏ Cʟᴀɪʀᴏ

Imagine you being a youtuber and at the same time ur also a student in Seoul University,vlogging with Nayeon ur bestfriend walkin around the Han River.You just being you,different from the group of girls who always with their makeup,gossips and flirting.Both of you just wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans since ur had a black stripped purple hair,you wore a round spectacle to match em.

Nayeon's pov

Heeseung oppa? What is he doing here alone with his office outfit? Is he still stressed? Mad? Girlfrien- No he dont even talk to girls so thats impossible.Y/n and Heeseung? Ehehehehe they both looked cute together.Maybe i ca-

"Yahh Nayeon-ah why are you giggling to urself? U okay?" You asked while adjusting ur camera."A-ah no.I'm just thinkin abt somethin hehe."Nayeon replied."Anyway can you stand over there and pose" You smiled and she chuckled."You always filmed others but why not ur self?" Nayeon did a peace sign as you clicked."I just love to do." You showed ur bunny teeth as she giggled.

"Anyway it gets darker.Lets ask my brother to send you off to your home." Nayeon said causing u to panicked.

"I can go home by myself dont wor-"

"Lets go?" Heeseung looks at you and Nayeong.Nayeon pulls you as you groans.

Inside his car

"So where is your house Y/n?" Heeseung asked looked at the  front mirror."Around ur neighboorhood." You stated.

"WAIT,you moved here but didnt tell me aghhhhh" Heeseung flinched and almost hit the poll."YAH behave please." Heeseung hissed and you just burst out laughing.

"Yes i did sowry im just wanna suprise you thats allll" you giggled and She just glared at you.

"Thanks Heeseung for sending me and you tooo."

"You shoul call him oppa.He's two years older than u." Nayeon smirk.

"Nahh im good bye guys."

After 3 month you started hanging out with them both especially Heeseung,he is just like Nayeon.He became more sweet,would cancel his busy meetings for you and their mom wants you to get married early bcs couldnt stand watching him and you flirting with each other without realising it.