Aɴɢᴇʟ ɪɴ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ(pt2)

Ahhh welcome back to Korea Y/n,hope you will 100% moved on from him.

Fighting Y/n you will meet his family now.After 3 years.

"Noona!!! I missed you so much.." Wonie hugged you tightly.

"Awhhh i missed you too Wonie,ur alone?" You smiled and he shakes his head.

"Im with,Sarang." He shyly pulled his girlfriend.

"Annyeoung unnie,im Sarang." She smiled sweetly making you squeal anf hugged her.

"Your so cute dongsaeng-ahh." You giggled as she laughed.

"You're cuter unnie!!" She laughed.

"Lets go home?" Wonie asked as you nodded.

"Yeahhh finally family vacation!!!!" Wonie giggled.

"Samcheok-si right? I cant wait to go to Hwanseongul cave akkk theres beautiful colour light in dat cave." You  excitedly asked thinking of taking a picture with your best cousins.

"Yeahhhh!!"

-Skip-

"Heeseung-ah just take vacation son you havent rest that much.Clear your mind and spend ur time with ur son and us." His dad began.

"I dont know appa,i cant get her off my mind." He sighs deeply as his appa pat his back gently.

"Take vacation,your company is so successful already and dont worry abt that woman son,someone will help you and ur precious i will assure you.The vacation takes 2 weeks you have 2 days to decide.If you want to go,use ur 4 wheel drive car.Bye Heeseung." His appa added as he nodded.

Take a vacation wouldnt hurt right?

So Heeseung ended things with her after their 1 year marriegge.She cheated on him to someone else after gave birth to his angel.

Heeseung is now single father at very young age but he cope well with the help of his mother and father.

*Otp

"Jay you comin?" Hee asked.

"Yeahh Parks,Lee,Hwang,Kim and Yang will joined the vacation.Theres alot right? Maybe 30 members and 8 cars by themselves." Jay chuckled.

"Woahh theres alot." Heeseung laughed."Im comin too i guess."

"SUNGHOON AHHH THIS OLD MAN IS FINALLY COME AKKKK" Jay shouts to Sunghoon his lil bro."Yahh im not old."

*They talked for an hour*

"So hows ur day today Henjun?" Heeseung greeted his son from a nanny."He is doin fine Son." Nanny smiled at him as he does the same.

"Thankyou again mrs yoon for taking care of my son." He stated making Mrs yoon smiled and waved goodbye.

"Daddy today we have a moms special day." Henjun began making Heeseung pursed his lips into thin line.

"Where is my mommy?" Henjun asked,Heeseung felt a slight sting in his heart.

How can i tell him that she is no longer his mother?

Will Henjun leaves him too if he tell?

"Shes busy with works my precious btw we will join a vacation with our whole family." Heeseung cheered him and Henjun giggled.

"Yeahh i got to meet my other cousins." Henjun hugs himself as Hee giggled then drive their way home.

"Daddy will pack ur stuffs after we eat dinner arachi?" Heeseung asked him,eyes still on the road.