Tʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ.....

3rd person pov

Daehee went to school by herself as usual with her friends waiting for her by the gate.

Three of them walking together to their class.

5 minutes till the bell rings.

As you sit on your place,preparing the notes and essay to pass on,a good student ofc,she rereads her notes for todays activities.

The school bell ring and your History teacher came in,whole class greeted and sit down as been told.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"You're late again,Mr Yang." Mrs Selena eyed him and he just bowed as he taking a sit 2 tables infront of you besides the window.

You eyed him preparing himself.He search his book in his back,he turn around and find his stuffs.

He tilted his head towards you as he felt someone is watching him.

Boom.

This is the moment where you know you fucked up.He keep his eyes pierce to you without glancing another place.

You gulped,still your eyes couldnt move.

He smirks,seeing ur dimple visible on ur right cheeks.Satisfaction evident on his face.

Yang Jungwon.

The cold boy who always exceed teachers expectation,atheletic and cold make girls falling inlove with him but you are on the different case,you dont talk to boys unless its important,always minding your own bussiness and smart girl.

This is why Jungwon admired you for,you will treat your loved on differently with your friends.

As the class still goes on,you couldnt think straight after what happened,his cold eyes showed ignorant and selfis they said but why did i saw admiration,love and a soft boy? I can see their soul by the look on their eyes,thats my speciality.

I can be bold,strong and independant girl infront of them all but why does i felt as if im weak in his eyes?

Sooji really need to stop talking and begged me to watch kdrama with her istg.

(Skip)

Recess time is normal but you sometimes caught him staring at you.

But you dont care anyway sowhh..yeah.

Jungwon povs

"Wonie if you just gonna stared at her like that you will make her uncomfortable with your fiery eyes." Sunoo chuckled seeing his dongsaeng lookin like a lovesick boy watching his crush,well,more like intimidating lovesick boy.

"Wonie hyung lookin like a tsundere boyf-OWW HYUNG..." Niki smirks but Jay smacked him.

"Your too young to know dis thing,hajima." Jay said.

"Am not tsundere.I just happens love to tease her." Wonie chuckled.

"Eyyyyy our sheep garden has grown up." Heeseung laughed as jungwon rolled his eyes.