"I WANNA SQUISH HER CHEEKS!!!!!!"

"Shut it down. You're gonna wake her up," Seungmin said sassily.

"Well, the movie time is destroyed and she's asleep too. What should we do now?" asked Jeongin.

"I'm tired from all the panicking. I'm gonna go take a beauty sleep," said Hyunjin.

"Without the beauty," replied Minho.

These two are just-

So we all went to take a rest. Seungmin took Chae as she was already asleep on his shoulder. I don't think she's fond of sleeping alone. But it's alright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin's POV: 

                                  As soon as I heard about the police, I picked up Chae and ran. I had a very specific place in my mind but for that,

"Chae? Close your eyes and hug me tightly. Don't open them before I ask you to, no matter what, or I'll tickle you."

"Okie."

And she did what I asked. I ran like a madman, stopping in front of a large portrait. It was our group picture(?).

I went forward and taking a deep breath, pressed Han's wrist (on the portrait). Nothing happened.

Stupid me.

I pressed it in a morse code for 'Bellicose'. Suddenly a small portion of the portrait's border twisted, revealing a small password machine. I quickly typed in the password as '813052'. 

I hope this is the right password.

The machine turned green.

Bingo!

I stepped back. The portrait slowly opened to reveal a dark hall. I quickly entered, closing it after me like a door. The hallway lit up as soon as I entered. 

"They still work?" I mumbled.

"What still work?"

"Nothing."

How could I call it nothing when it used to be my everything?

I started walking down the dark hall. It was a wide hall, with walls 30 feet apart from each other. The ceiling was high, approximately 12 feet high.  The walls, ground, and ceiling were all made of black obsidian. It was very dusty.

That's what happens when you don't clean it for years.

There were doors on either side of me, each 20 feet apart from the other. Those doors were also black with room numbers written on them in real gold. The only non-black things in here were the lights, which were pure white, embedded into the ceiling.