He chuckled.

"It's sir for you tonight. Say it for me."

"Yes, sir." I breathed.

He kissed my jaw and mumbled some praising words. Then he backed away, stepping off the bed. He started undressing until he was only in his underwear. The moonlight made his body look unhuman. God-like. I felt more wetness gather between my thighs, and I clenched them together. I watched him as he got something out of the dresser and frowned, not really recognizing the items. He smirked when he saw my confused expression and walked to the end of the bed.

"This," He started, putting one of the handcuffs around my ankle, locking it to the bed." will keep you from moving."

He did the same to my other ankle, and now my legs were forced to be apart, giving him a view of my soaked center. I felt vulnerable under his intense stare, and butterflies formed in my stomach. He then walked to stand beside me and brought something forward. I backed my head away.

"What is that?"

"A blindfold."

I let him put it around my head, and it became totally black before my eyes. I tried to focus on my senses, my hearing, my smell, and my touch even though it was limited by the restraints. I heard him shuffle around and then felt his hand on my thigh, stroking it carefully.

"I will use my belt to spank you, do you remember your safe words?" My stomach turned. Belt? That will hurt even more. But still, I grew hotter by the thought.

"Red and yellow." I breathed.

"Good."

He moved the handcuffs around my ankles and wrists before he successfully flipped me, my ass in the air for him. I tried to turn my head to look at him but remembered the blindfold over my eyes.

"You will count for me after each slap, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

The first spank was painful, making me yelp out.

"One."

Spank.

"Two."

Spank.

"Th-three." The pain started to get worse. He rubbed my asscheeks softly and uttered praising words before continuing. After nineteen slaps I was a whimpering and begging mess. My ass was on fire from his belt.

"I love hearing you whimper." He commented.

Spank.

"Ahh, twenty."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes, please."

Another hard spank, I cried out in pain.

"Yes what?" He asked firmly.

"Yes, sir. Please." He hummed in answer.

"You did good, kitten, but I'm not done just yet."

I felt like I couldn't take anymore, I was getting tired and sore from the intense spanking. He didn't listen to my pleads, only flipped me over again and to my surprise took of the handcuffs on my ankles. The ones on my wrists he released only to lock my hands behind my back instead.

I didn't get time to relax however, he was quick to drag me off the bed. I whimpered at the pain when my ass touched the mattress. He made me stand up, before forcing me down on my knees in front of him. He tilted my head up, I was breathing heavily. It was still all black, not even a glimpse of light sneaking under the fabric that covered my eyes.

"You look so good on the floor." He uttered, his tone dripping with hunger.

I felt the tip of his cock on my lips, and he pushed himself into my mouth roughly. He wasn't going easy on me, at all. But the sound of his dark groan urged me to just take it, it made my pussy drip with need. I just wanted him to fuck me. He started picking up pace, and I gagged when he continously hit the back of my throat.

"You're my little fuck-toy, isn't that right?" He grunted.

I tried to nod, but it was no use. He chuckled while he fucked my mouth.

"Oh right, I forgot you have a cock down your throat." He mocked.

Right before he came he pulled out, and I felt the substance hit my bare chest. He grunted and moaned, making me even more needy. Then he took off my blindfold, kissed my lips and unlocked my wrists. When he helped me to stand up he gave them both a soft kiss and looked down at me, smiling.

"Are your pussy ready for my cock?"

"Yes."

He kissed my lips and backed me towards the bed where he laid me down, holding himself up above me. His lips sucked on my neck, making my eyes shut and soft moans escape my throat.

Without warning he shoved himself into me, and my brows furrowed. I heard him swear under his breath. My legs wrapped around his waist, trying to pull him closer. He fucked me harder, with deeper thrusts, making my nails dig into his back. He groaned at the pain. His head lifted from the nape of my neck and he wrapped his hand around my throat, gazing right into my eyes as he fucked me into oblivion. I was basically screaming in pleasure.

"Such a filthy whore for me, isn't that right?" He breathed, pounding deeper with more force. My back arched when I felt the orgasm build up already.

"Yes, daddy."

He groaned, hearing his favorite nickname leave my lips. His grip tightened on the side of my throat, blocking the airflow. But I couldn't care less. All I cared about was how good he fucked me, how amazing his cock filled me, hitting the perfect spot inside my pussy every time.

"Come on my cock, baby."

My head tilted back and my eyes closed as the orgasm ripped trough me. All I seemed to be able to utter was his name. With a deep groan he released inside me, thrusting until the very last drop.

"Fuck, James." I muttered, coming down from my high.

He placed soft kisses on my neck, stroking the skin on my waist with his hand. He slipped out of me and laid beside me, pulling me closer to rest my head on his chest. We were both breathing heavily, and I felt the product of our sex running down my legs onto the sheets. I could barely keep my eyes open, and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep, already feeling the soreness growing between my legs.

_____

Don't forget to comment and vote!