"But that's not going to happen Sasuke. It will be okay." She turned to him fully, pulling him into a full hug. Sasuke wasn't sure why he accepted the hug, but he did. He breathed in her smell, feeling warmth rush his cheeks. He pulled back, feeling awkward.

"Are you going back to your apartment?" She looked unsure.

"I'm not sure, I want to. But it feels empty without Kikyo." Sasuke nodded, he understood what she meant.

"You can stay here. You can have the room across from mine, it was a guest bedroom. Naruto broke out into a grin, happy not to have to go back to the cold, empty apartment.

"Yes please!"

(in the sand)

Kikyo was standing in front of her personal counsel. Which consisted of: Obito, Itachi, Razu, Rin, and now Minato, and Kurshima. They were in her office, a temporary table set up in the middle with folding chairs.

"Okay as all of you know, most of our allies have left us." they all nodded. So far, so good. Kikyo turned her masked face to Obito. "Was there anything else you heard? Anything at all?"

He just shrugged. "There was one rummor going around, but it doesn't have anything to do with this."

"I'll decide that." Kikyo narrowed her eyes.

"There is a guy going around looking for his girlfriend." Kikyo raised her eyebrow.

"His girlfriend?"

"Yup, it was something like Kimi Hugh. I only remembered because of the weird name." He shrugged again, but all attention was drawn to Razu. her face was pale and looked ready to go on a murder spree.

"What was his name?" her voice was tight and high.

Obito, feeling confused, answered, "he went by Tom Duke, ridiculous name you ask me."

Kikyo laughed out loud. "Tell me about it." She finnlay sat in her chair, but it was more like she fell. "Somehow Obito, this is worse than the traitors. Razu, you will find him and capture him."

Razu nodded, understanding. Standing, she was going to leave as soon as possible. "Can I ruff him up a bit?" Kikyo nodded.

"Just don't tell him your first name, or who sent you." Rasu nodded. Storming out, planning hell for the person for which she was after. Kikyo sighed. 'Did it have to be him?'

"Uzu, who is Razu after?" Minato asked cautiously. Razu seemed pissed. Everyone at the table was slightly scared at what just happened. Obito was cursing in his head. He had made Razu mad, and Kikyo, upset , felt like scum.

Kikyo smiled sadly at the table. "She's going after an old friend of ours. Now Obito, have you been doing all your chores?" Minato and Kushina blinked at the teasing tone in her voice. Rin just giggled, it was a normal situation for the two.

"Uzu, please stop acting like that." Obito was enbearest, his old sensei, his wife, Rin and Itachi were all there to watch Kikyo baby him.

"Oh, come on Obito you know you love me!" Obito just shook his head.

Minato just narrowed his eyes. 'Something is going on around the two. Whether or not they knew it or not. Obito is acting like a child, and Uzu is radiating momness.' they really were.

Obito was pouting, head in his hand. He looked upset, but not mad. He seemed more embarrassed by what Kikyo had said. Kikyo however, you might have not been able to see her whole face, but she was radiating happiness, and playfulness.

Kikyo stood from her seat."Is there anything else?"

Obito nodded. "Naruto Uzumaki is coming here on a mission to speak to you." the parents stiffened, but Kikyo just laughed.